Julian Staddon (@julianstaddon)'s Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"Small indeed! Happy to meet up - can show you what I'm doing in terms of SP and talk…"

Julian Staddon (@julianstaddon) replied Jun 9, 2017 to Performance Support Tools

8 Jun 15, 2017
Reply by Sarah Frame

"Hi Sarah Without knowing more it's hard to advise. If they have sharepoint then ther…"

Julian Staddon (@julianstaddon) replied Jun 9, 2017 to Performance Support Tools

8 Jun 15, 2017
Reply by Sarah Frame

"Hi Paul We tend to use superusers in the workflow to provide support. It is not eno…"

Julian Staddon (@julianstaddon) replied Dec 2, 2015 to Systems training: examples/case studies of a roll out plan

5 Dec 2, 2015
Reply by Julian Staddon (@julianstaddon)

"Some great comments here. I agree with 'ask the business'. Don't measure for measure…"

Julian Staddon (@julianstaddon) replied May 22, 2014 to HR learning and development metrics and measurement

5 May 22, 2014
Reply by Julian Staddon (@julianstaddon)

"Hi Olivia There are some online (free) survey tools you could use like survey monkey…"

Julian Staddon (@julianstaddon) replied Jan 21, 2014 to Electronic feedback

12 Feb 19, 2014
Reply by Blake Henegan

"Look into: http://tincanapi.com/ - for experience based learning http://www.curatr3.…"

Julian Staddon (@julianstaddon) replied Jan 16, 2014 to Innovative tools used to create computer based training

39 May 21, 2014
Reply by Jamee Wood

"Hi Jamee As Norman says I think we need a bit more detail about what you want to do…"

Julian Staddon (@julianstaddon) replied Dec 19, 2013 to Innovative tools used to create computer based training

39 May 21, 2014
Reply by Jamee Wood

"Hi Marcin - I know what you mean; we have a similar case where we have lots of docum…"

Julian Staddon (@julianstaddon) replied Dec 9, 2013 to Integrated development portal/landing page - ideas to be considered

5 Jan 15, 2014
Reply by Claire Dugmore

"While I love Scoop.it now i tried it i'm not paying 79$ a month to let others curate…"

Julian Staddon (@julianstaddon) replied Nov 15, 2013 to Articulate Storyline Training

15 Dec 4, 2013
Reply by Barry Sampson

"I'm in a similar position myself and I have just started using it too so happy to br…"

Julian Staddon (@julianstaddon) replied Nov 12, 2013 to Articulate Storyline Training

15 Dec 4, 2013
Reply by Barry Sampson

RSS

Members

Sponsor promotion

LSG Sponsors

© 2018   Created by Donald H Taylor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service