Matt Hindle's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Douglas, that's helpful information. You're exactly right - often the stuff t…"

Matt Hindle replied Jan 7, 2016 to Pre-induction and onboarding - good examples of using online methods

13 Jan 7, 2016
Reply by Matt Hindle

"Thanks Gwyneth, that's really helpful. We're certainly considering a similar approac…"

Matt Hindle replied Jan 7, 2016 to Pre-induction and onboarding - good examples of using online methods

13 Jan 7, 2016
Reply by Matt Hindle

"That's really helpful - thank you Joitske!"

13 Jan 7, 2016
Reply by Matt Hindle

"Thanks Seb - I'll have a look."

Matt Hindle replied Dec 14, 2015 to Pre-induction and onboarding - good examples of using online methods

13 Jan 7, 2016
Reply by Matt Hindle

"Thanks Paul - I'll check it out!"

Matt Hindle replied Dec 14, 2015 to Pre-induction and onboarding - good examples of using online methods

13 Jan 7, 2016
Reply by Matt Hindle

"Thanks Alan, Actually, I needed the holiday information straight away! But I get you…"

13 Jan 7, 2016
Reply by Matt Hindle

"I couldn't agree more. Achievements are always attractive, too - particularly to the…"

Matt Hindle replied Sep 2, 2015 to Gamification in Learning & Development

15 Oct 21, 2015
Reply by Antonella Veccia

"The distinction between gamification and gaming is an important one. The goal is not…"

Matt Hindle replied Sep 2, 2015 to Gamification in Learning & Development

15 Oct 21, 2015
Reply by Antonella Veccia

RSS

Members

Sponsor promotion

LSG Sponsors

© 2018   Created by Donald H Taylor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service