Barbara Lister's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Gwyneth Simplest tip is that in Moodle the Moodle icon at the bottom of each page…"

Barbara Lister replied Oct 28, 2015 to Moodle advice

9 Nov 2, 2015
Reply by Gwyneth Page

"Hi Stephen   There is a lot on the CIPD site which is publicly available and there i…"

Barbara Lister replied Sep 5, 2013 to Best from the web... recommendations needed.

12 Oct 1, 2013
Reply by Stephen Brown

"Hi Laura A couple of extra overnight thoughts: you should get admin rights to the M…"

Barbara Lister replied Sep 5, 2013 to Looking for help with converting Moodle Quizzes so we can upload them to Saba or converting MS Word to Scorm 1.2 quizzes

4 Sep 12, 2013
Reply by Laura Dickson

"Hi Laura Moodle and Scorm aren't compatible. Moodle quizzes can be backed up and dow…"

Barbara Lister replied Sep 4, 2013 to Looking for help with converting Moodle Quizzes so we can upload them to Saba or converting MS Word to Scorm 1.2 quizzes

4 Sep 12, 2013
Reply by Laura Dickson

"Hi Blessing The best free reporting plug-ins for Moodle I've found are those from th…"

Barbara Lister replied Mar 21, 2013 to Transiting to technology enabled learning in the Public Sector

5 Mar 21, 2013
Reply by Barbara Lister

"Hi Blessing You didn't say whether you are introducing TEL for compliance training (…"

Barbara Lister replied Mar 7, 2013 to Transiting to technology enabled learning in the Public Sector

5 Mar 21, 2013
Reply by Barbara Lister

"Hi Gwyneth Just a late suggestion to add to the Word or pdf ideas. There is a site w…"

Barbara Lister replied Dec 6, 2012 to Advice please - Creating an e-handbook

4 Dec 6, 2012
Reply by Barbara Lister

"Hi Nicki   As everyone says it's a big field. My recommendation is www.jgraydevelopm…"

Barbara Lister replied Jul 26, 2012 to Coaching Course- Does anyone have any recommendations?

18 Aug 30, 2012
Reply by Edward Bruce Kellow

"Hi Chris   Sorry I didn't mean to shut the discussion down. I'm attaching a note whi…"

Barbara Lister replied Jul 26, 2012 to MOODLE System Manager assessments

4 Jul 26, 2012
Reply by Barbara Lister

"Hi Andrea   For WebEx there are small videos available at https://support.webex.com/…"

Barbara Lister replied Jul 25, 2012 to Virtual Classroom / Presentations - Train the Trainer

15 Aug 14, 2012
Reply by Maria Chilcoe

RSS

Members

Sponsor promotion

LSG Sponsors

© 2019   Created by Donald H Taylor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service