Lynn Ireland's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for this Jerome - I've now signed up for the MOOC in May"

Lynn Ireland replied Apr 19 to Seeking recommendations for video production training

8 Apr 19
Reply by Lynn Ireland

"Thanks for this Sean - your website looks fantastic, by the way. I shall have a chat…"

Lynn Ireland replied Apr 19 to Seeking recommendations for video production training

8 Apr 19
Reply by Lynn Ireland

"Thanks for this Elaine - I will have a look at Leeds Beckett."

8 Apr 19
Reply by Lynn Ireland

"Hi Sarah Thanks for the recommendation - I've been and had a look and this course l…"

Lynn Ireland replied Mar 20 to Seeking recommendations for video production training

8 Apr 19
Reply by Lynn Ireland

"Thanks to everyone for your replies. I think that as a result we need to look at cr…"

Lynn Ireland replied Jan 9 to How do you evaluate digital learning via Kirkpatrick model without over-burdening the users?

6 Jan 9
Reply by Lynn Ireland

"I'd like to thank everyone for their great ideas on this topic. There are quite a fe…"

Lynn Ireland replied Jan 9 to How do you encourage your workforce to go onto the LMS and view content?

12 Jan 9
Reply by Lynn Ireland

"Thanks Tim I loved your article. I can see how the questions you ask will provide s…"

Lynn Ireland replied Dec 19, 2016 to How do you evaluate digital learning via Kirkpatrick model without over-burdening the users?

6 Jan 9
Reply by Lynn Ireland

"Thanks Ian We are using the LMS as the only port of call for the content, but we co…"

Lynn Ireland replied Dec 19, 2016 to How do you encourage your workforce to go onto the LMS and view content?

12 Jan 9
Reply by Lynn Ireland

"Hi Tristan, thanks for the reply. For sequential content, I really like the idea of…"

Lynn Ireland replied Dec 12, 2016 to How do you evaluate digital learning via Kirkpatrick model without over-burdening the users?

6 Jan 9
Reply by Lynn Ireland

"Thanks for the reply John. A bit of persuasion from above would come in handy. I'll…"

Lynn Ireland replied Dec 12, 2016 to How do you encourage your workforce to go onto the LMS and view content?

12 Jan 9
Reply by Lynn Ireland

RSS

Members

Sponsor promotion

LSG Sponsors

© 2017   Created by Donald H Taylor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service