Kevin Maye's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Bola Manuel asks a good question and suggests a great resource. Hopefully I can k…"

Kevin Maye replied Jul 12 to IT TRAINING IN WINDOWS 10 AND OFFICE 365

5 Jul 14
Reply by Bola Owoade

"Before spending money take a look at https://www.gcflearnfree.org/topics/office2016/…"

Kevin Maye replied Apr 20 to Windows 10 and Office 2016

3 Apr 25
Reply by Susith Jayamanne

"Think about the sort of person you're hoping to find and post it where they are. If…"

Kevin Maye replied Feb 9 to Learning Heroes - Recruitment

3 Feb 9
Reply by Tom Moore

"Hi Bola We use Adapt for very, very basic IT skills, take a look at www.learnmyway.c…"

Kevin Maye replied Jan 6 to Bite-sized IT training for staff

14 Jan 6
Reply by Kevin Maye

"I think we should all be careful when we talk about on demand 'learning'. If I think…"

Kevin Maye replied Feb 19, 2016 to 'On demand' learning

3 Feb 24, 2016
Reply by Antonio Palacios

"Yes, yes, YES! Henrik you're saying all the things I've been saying to my boss for t…"

Kevin Maye replied Oct 22, 2015 to Can't we just skip SCORM-packaging and go straight to HTML5?

12 Nov 20, 2015
Reply by Nick Ramsay

"Not a report as such but I like the reviews that Kineo publish on this blog http://w…"

Kevin Maye replied Oct 2, 2015 to HTML5 Authoring Tools: comparative data reports

7 Oct 14, 2015
Reply by David James

"The organisation I work are all about getting people using technology and like Laura…"

Kevin Maye replied Aug 6, 2015 to What age groups use what learning technologies?

13 Aug 13, 2015
Reply by Richard Armstrong

"It's all gone a bit pear shaped in Sheffield so I'm not going to get but I hope ever…"

Kevin Maye replied Apr 2, 2015 to Northern networking event for LT professionals

17 Apr 2, 2015
Reply by Kevin Maye

"Interesting that learning styles still gets so much attention, personally I think ev…"

Kevin Maye replied Mar 4, 2015 to What Type of Learner Are You?

4 Mar 11, 2015
Reply by Jonathan Vernon

RSS

Members

Sponsor promotion

LSG Sponsors

© 2017   Created by Donald H Taylor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service