Donald H Taylor's Discussions (140)

Discussions Replied To (41) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Mike, I have updated the link.  Try it now.  Regards Mandy "

Donald H Taylor replied Jul 12 to Don't tick the box - Owen Rose

2 Jul 12
Reply by Donald H Taylor

"They were too big, I was unable to load them. Mandy "

Donald H Taylor replied Feb 19 to February 8: Playing to learn - are you ready? Katherine Addison

2 Feb 19
Reply by Donald H Taylor

"Andrew - thanks for flagging this up. I have posted up a new version of the PDF whic…"

Donald H Taylor replied Jun 29, 2012 to June 26th: Instructional design for virtual sessions, Karen Hyder

4 Oct 18, 2012
Reply by Jennie Clayton

"Thanks for this, Dave. I do believe that in L&D we tend to forget that we deal w…"

Donald H Taylor replied Jun 13, 2012 to Creating a learning organisation through social media - some thoughts as to barriers and areas of interest

6 Jun 13, 2012
Reply by Dave Westwood

"Hi William, I'm all for taking a good look at the motives behind actions, but in thi…"

Donald H Taylor replied May 1, 2012 to The CIPD/Cornerstone OnDemand Learning and Talent Development Survey 2012,

2 May 1, 2012
Reply by Donald H Taylor

"William, I think this is a really interesting study, thanks for posting it. I think…"

Donald H Taylor replied Feb 22, 2011 to Social Media & Mobile Internet Use Among Teens and Young Adults.

3 Feb 23, 2011
Reply by Dennis

"Guys, apologies, but the recording for this session failed for an unknown techincal…"

Donald H Taylor replied Sep 23, 2010 to Sept 21st 2010: Using live online training as part of a successful learning blend, Charles Gould and Matt Turner

5 Sep 24, 2010
Reply by Nic Laycock

"Glad it was useful! The coming webinars will be listed on Monday Don"

Donald H Taylor replied Mar 5, 2010 to March 4th 2010: How Companies are Making the Most of Moodle, Steve Rayson

2 Mar 5, 2010
Reply by Donald H Taylor

"Thanks, Mark. Here's that summary: This rambling reflection has helped me to realis…"

Donald H Taylor replied Feb 1, 2010 to Feedback from Learning Technologies Conference 2010

6 Feb 10, 2010
Reply by Helen Atkinson

"The backlash continues in Forbes.com "more of a genius marketing move than breakthro…"

Donald H Taylor replied Jul 20, 2009 to Twitter is for old people - 15 year old work experience whiz-kid tells bankers

4 Jul 20, 2009
Reply by Donald H Taylor

RSS

Members

Sponsor promotion

LSG Sponsors

© 2018   Created by Donald H Taylor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service