All Discussions Tagged 'Development' (6)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

70:20:10 Introductory Programme Reviews

Hi, has anyone completed the introductory programme run by the 70:20:10 Institute? I'm interested in signing up to the June cohort but woul…

Started by Claire Hopewell

1 May 3
Reply by Colin Hurst

Please help with my dissertation

Hi everyone! Do you work in the L&D or IT functions of a UK based telecoms company?  If so, I would like your help with my IT & Man…

Started by Sally Eaves

0 Sep 15, 2011

MSc Survey - Factors Which Enable Knowledge Sharing and the Optimisation of Tacit Resources - Your input is requested!

Hi Everyone – I would like to invite you to complete a web-based questionnaire which should take about 10-15 minutes to complete and suppor…

Started by Sally Eaves

0 Aug 9, 2011

People with experience at GE or Proctor and Gamble

I am creating an Academy in Riyadh for a very fast growing and forward thinking organisation that plans to double its revenues over the nex…

Started by Tony Cooper

0 Apr 11, 2011

Do you have any advice for someone looking to take the first steps in to L & D?

Calling all L & D practitioners!   I am a HR Officer at a not for profit organisation looking for some advice. I have recently complet…

Started by Patrick Mullarkey

8 Jul 29, 2010
Reply by Linda Huckle

Invitation to Second Life in-world session on 'Facilitating Learning at the Open University' (4pm GMT: 10/3)

Hi everyone   I hope you don't mind me adding a new topic on this but I was just wondering if the following might be of interest to any fel…

Started by Chris Carter

0 Mar 9, 2010

RSS

Members

Sponsor promotion

LSG Sponsors

© 2017   Created by Donald H Taylor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service