All Discussions Tagged 'L&D' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What will you do to ensure your training delivery aligns to technological developments and new facilitation methods in 2017?

This is part of a small presentation I have been asked to deliver next week and I thought it would be interesting to be collaborative and g…

Started by Simon House

0 Oct 27, 2016

Best from the web... recommendations needed.

I'm faced with a familiar problem, which I'm hoping you can help me with. I'm currently re-launching our internal shop front for developme…

Started by Stephen Brown

12 Oct 1, 2013
Reply by Stephen Brown

Best Place to Advertise L&D Jobs?

My daughter's company (Market Research) currently has a vacancy for an L&D administrator. She asked me the best place to advertise the…

Started by Charles Jennings

5 May 15, 2013
Reply by Paolo Sparapassi

What technical skills should a high performing corporate L&D team have?

Hi I'm looking to understand what the technical skills a corporate L&D team should have in today's technology enabled world? For exampl…

Started by Drew Clare

6 Feb 27, 2013
Reply by Ken Currie

October 4th:Next generation of e-learning: making corporate learning personal, Charles Gould and Alex Reeve

The convergence of digital technologies in life and work is undeniably impacting corporate learning. It is affecting expectations and possi…

Started by LSG

1 Oct 11, 2012
Reply by Samantha Brackley

Is gender equality being considered in learning design?

Today (March 8th) marks International Women's Day. Inspired by this, and by the contribution women have made over the last decade, Brightwa…

Started by Samantha Brackley

1 Mar 8, 2011
Reply by Jonathan Kettleborough

What does a customer centric L&D department look like?

I found myself asking myself this last week, and yet customer oriented is surely what any L&D team would a) strive for and b) claim to…

Started by Simon

4 Feb 28, 2011
Reply by Simon

What's an industry standard name for this team?

This may seem like a strange question, but I guess I'll ask all the same. We traditionally had a 'training' team and a knowledge management…

Started by Sumeet Moghe

6 Sep 9, 2010
Reply by Philip Richards

What Next for the Learning & Development Professional?

This will be a workshop at the LSG Conference on 9th June at 1530. These are difficult times for everyone, but perhaps for those of us in…

Started by Kathy Morris

4 May 27, 2009
Reply by Kathy Morris

RSS

Members

Sponsor promotion

LSG Sponsors

© 2018   Created by Donald H Taylor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service