All Discussions Tagged 'LMS' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The future of mandatory (non-compliance) training

Hi all, I'm fascinated by the resent discussions about the future of learning as shown in the graphic below. (graphic stolen form Webinar '…

Started by Aimee Swartz

1 Oct 30, 2017
Reply by Mark Berthelemy

How do you encourage your workforce to go onto the LMS and view content?

Hi, I'm looking for some advice. We have recently moved our digital content onto a learning management system. We know our content is good…

Started by Lynn Ireland

12 Jan 9, 2017
Reply by Lynn Ireland

Cornerstone onDemand Expert

Are you planning to implement Cornerstone onDemand LMS? Do you require a PM to run your implementation? I provide professional services for…

Started by Marco Venutelli

0 Jan 26, 2016

LMS/VLE advice needed!

We are currently looking to expand our online service to include a more personalised learning service. Our eLearning is currently hosted on…

Started by Amanda Healey-Browne

7 Oct 1, 2015
Reply by Dr. Anthony 'Skip' Basiel

Totara Administration - Some help?

Hi there, I am at the early stages of building a business case to recruit an interim / PT Totara Administrator/Developer to maximise the po…

Started by Nigel Standing

3 May 22, 2015
Reply by Andy Kirk

March 6th: How to save time, money and other learning management headaches, Peter Littlefield

It’s no secret that managing your employee learning programme can be demanding for HR managers. This webinar addresses the challenges faced…

Started by LSG

0 Mar 9, 2014

Looking for help with converting Moodle Quizzes so we can upload them to Saba or converting MS Word to Scorm 1.2 quizzes

We just discovered that a department here have taken it upon themselves to create a Moodle for the administration of their learning events…

Started by Laura Dickson

4 Sep 12, 2013
Reply by Laura Dickson

Top 10 Learning Management System (LMS) Must-Haves

We talk to a lot of people every day about their learning needs and what they are looking for in a Learning Management System (LMS). Back i…

Started by Peter Cridland

0 Oct 17, 2012

Using a learning portal ? Avoiding the LMS experience

Hi all,   Currently we are seeing the vast majority of our learning uptake is through direct invitation and communication (i.e. links in em…

Started by Nick Denholm

7 Sep 28, 2011
Reply by Sam Burrough

Anyone have experience of using SAP as an LMS?

hi everyone The SAP enterprise software has an optional module that provides organisations with an LMS. Does anyone have experience of this…

Started by Richard Naish

5 Nov 18, 2010
Reply by Richard Naish

RSS

Members

Sponsor promotion

LSG Sponsors

© 2018   Created by Donald H Taylor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service