All Discussions Tagged 'design' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

December 10th (11am) - Turbo boost your Adapt Learning know-how

Hot on the heels of the last Adapt Learning Masterclass webinars, Learning Pool are now primed to show you more exciting new functionality…

Started by Lisa McGonigle

0 Dec 8, 2014

New role: Online Learning Assistant

We are looking for an enthusiastic and creative individual to join the Stroke Association's Learning & Talent Development Team and supp…

Started by Kyla Lacey-Davidson

0 Sep 29, 2014

Manifesto for Campaign-based Learning

Brightwave's Head of Learning Design James Cory-Wright (who recently took part in a great LSG webinar on the use of storytelling in elearni…

Started by Rob Keery

2 Jul 10, 2014
Reply by Rob Keery

Storyboard vs. Rapid Prototype

Hi everyone,   There is a topic that I would really like to know how other e-Learning professionals are seeing it, gather a few ideas and l…

Started by Rita Garcia

5 Jun 7, 2013
Reply by John Curran

Is there such a thing as... an industry recognised certification in Instructional design?...

...or a course that anyone can recommend?  I've been asked to look into what's out there.  Specifically regarding pulling meaningful and ef…

Started by Joel Newman

6 Mar 21, 2013
Reply by John Curran

What technical skills should a high performing corporate L&D team have?

Hi I'm looking to understand what the technical skills a corporate L&D team should have in today's technology enabled world? For exampl…

Started by Drew Clare

6 Feb 27, 2013
Reply by Ken Currie

Recommended e-Learning partners

Hi all, I am looking to partner with an e-learning design and development company to help us produce a suite of modules for our Petcare bus…

Started by Nick Denholm

12 Dec 20, 2012
Reply by Nick Denholm

When should we use gamification?

Game-based learning definitely has its advantages; there is no doubt that it's a great enabler to collaborative and social learning. I tho…

Started by Samantha Brackley

0 Oct 24, 2012

How to Eat an Elephant

Hi All,   You have probably heard how to eat an elephant ... one bite at a time.  My question focuses on what to do when the elephant gets…

Started by Jonathan Gornick

12 May 11, 2011
Reply by Jonathan Gornick

Is gender equality being considered in learning design?

Today (March 8th) marks International Women's Day. Inspired by this, and by the contribution women have made over the last decade, Brightwa…

Started by Samantha Brackley

1 Mar 8, 2011
Reply by Jonathan Kettleborough

RSS

Members

Sponsor promotion

LSG Sponsors

© 2017   Created by Donald H Taylor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service