All Discussions Tagged 'elearning' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Graphics - Upping our game without going external.

Hi,does anyone have any recommendations for the following: Looking for a relatively easy to use graphics package for the purpose of creati…

Started by Joel Newman

8 Oct 19, 2016
Reply by Elizabeth Baker

Elearning - small scale using rapid authoring tools

Hi -  I am embarking on developing some elearning for aviation regulation. Small audience but widespread. Does anyone know of an organisati…

Started by Clare Bury

16 Aug 10, 2015
Reply by Ciara Morrin

An opportunity for an elearning developer

Hi all We too have a vacancy at the moment for an E-Learning Developer here at the University of Cambridge. Its a bit of a hybrid role: des…

Started by Karen Sheldon

0 Dec 12, 2014

Is e-learning in the UK falling behind?

Influential e-learning guru Craig Weiss is visiting the UK this autumn. His views are always provocative but is he right that adoption rate…

Started by Peter Phillips

4 Nov 12, 2013
Reply by Jacqueline Kennedy

Regulatory driven training = ineffective elearning?

Hi, I develop elearning modules for professionals who need to keep up-to-date with changes in regulation. Often, I develop modules which co…

Started by Sarah West

4 Feb 14, 2013
Reply by Peter Phillips

Instructional design and getting started with elearning production

This is a shameless plug which isn't my usual style, but I'm sharing it because it's probably the best value ID and elearning production tr…

Started by Kate Graham

0 Dec 3, 2012

Talking heads - how to do voice over/video on slides without making people fall asleep...

Hi All,  Anyone have any tips on how to do a 'talking head' video with slides in a more interesting way? I have someone in the business b…

Started by Honor Sweeney

7 Oct 17, 2012
Reply by Honor Sweeney

October 4th:Next generation of e-learning: making corporate learning personal, Charles Gould and Alex Reeve

The convergence of digital technologies in life and work is undeniably impacting corporate learning. It is affecting expectations and possi…

Started by LSG

1 Oct 11, 2012
Reply by Samantha Brackley

Noise cancelling headphones - do they work?

Hi everyone I'm trying to edit audio content for a suite of elearning lessons in a very noisy office. We're right next to a main road (the…

Started by Lynn Ireland

8 Aug 31, 2012
Reply by Lynn Ireland

Brave Move to Move Training Forwards - Help Required

Hi Everyone,   The organisation I work for has bravely agreed to move the training into the 21st Century.   Here is the topic We develop an…

Started by Tony Burnett

3 Jun 21, 2012
Reply by Tony Burnett

RSS

Members

Sponsor promotion

LSG Sponsors

© 2017   Created by Donald H Taylor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service