All Discussions Tagged 'online' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

360 Degree Feedback Research

Dear friends, We are about to commence a research project into how 360 degree feedback is being used in the UK.  This will build on previou…

Started by Colin Newbold

0 Jan 11, 2017

Pre-induction and onboarding - good examples of using online methods

I'm currently looking at how the firm I work for can effectively include online methods to assist the pre-induction and onboarding process.…

Started by Matt Hindle

13 Jan 7, 2016
Reply by Matt Hindle

Repurposing materials

Looking for suggestions for companies that would take on the end to end task of repurposing training materials for online, build new produc…

Started by Katherine Chapman

6 Nov 4, 2013
Reply by Shona Smart

registration and payment solution for live online training

Can anyone recommend a solution to manage registrations and payments for live online training sessions? Either integrated with an online tr…

Started by Annick Rivkine

2 Nov 1, 2013
Reply by Annick Rivkine

Instructional design and getting started with elearning production

This is a shameless plug which isn't my usual style, but I'm sharing it because it's probably the best value ID and elearning production tr…

Started by Kate Graham

0 Dec 3, 2012

Beta testers invited to try new UK based crowd-sourced learning hub

We're asking learning professionals to beta test mylearningworx, the new UK based crowd-sourced learning hub. We'd like you to check out th…

Started by Kate Graham

0 Nov 19, 2012

October 4th:Next generation of e-learning: making corporate learning personal, Charles Gould and Alex Reeve

The convergence of digital technologies in life and work is undeniably impacting corporate learning. It is affecting expectations and possi…

Started by LSG

1 Oct 11, 2012
Reply by Samantha Brackley

How do you implement an online management development site?

Hi everyone.  As part of a new Management Development Programme within our organisation, we're hoping to develop an online site, where our…

Started by Susith Jayamanne

24 Jul 27, 2012
Reply by Susith Jayamanne

What are the barriers to implementing Virtual Classrooms?

We recently ran a series of free live online training sessions in celebration of National Learning at Work Day. Feedback from the sessions…

Started by Samantha Brackley

6 Jul 3, 2012
Reply by Samantha Brackley

E-books

Hi all,   Im wondering what others are using for online books & sharing the content across number of employees. Ive researched a bit ar…

Started by sinead madden

3 Jul 12, 2011
Reply by sinead madden

RSS

Members

Sponsor promotion

LSG Sponsors

© 2018   Created by Donald H Taylor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service