Does anyone know of any short (1-5 min) videos with impact which could be used to introduce and inspire newcomers to blended learning who are entrenched in a physical classroom mentality? The focus needs to be on showcasing the variety of tools available - virtual classroom, self-paced, social media, etc- and developing a new way of thinking about the way we learn and teach.

I have trawled through You Tube but have found little to do with workplace learning (mostly school education), but perhaps my search terms are lacking! I am also aware of the "Do You Know" series.

Thanks, Phil

Views: 79

Replies to This Discussion

Don't know of any myself Phil but I'm keen to see if other people can supply some.

Mark.
Hi Phil

This one about social media is great:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFZ0z5Fm-Ng

Jo
Hi Joanna - thanks for this, haven't seen it!
Fab video - and so true to the new generations. I'd love to see if there are any out there that put a fully blended approach in a really good (impactful) light. If not, we're altering our training at the moment to a truly blended learning focussing in on tasks over subject specific content - any helpful hints on this would be great! And I'll find a way to put our results on youtube.
Helen

There's a lot out there in YouTube (and maybe Vimeo).  I'm not sure if you'd have the rights to re-use it.  Do a google video search and see what comes up.  There may be other bespoke search engines - what say the others??

Regards

Martin

RSS

Members

Sponsor promotion

LSG Sponsors

© 2017   Created by Donald H Taylor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service