Engagement, Adoption and Persuasion (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

making e-learing interactive

Over here, across the pond, every month I attend a local e-learnining playgroup (elearningplaygroup.com) where we explore a variety of topi…

Started by Margaret Kelsey

2 Aug 26, 2009
Reply by Norman Lamont

How do you unlock individual strengths in a new team?

What exercises do you find work best in identifying the strengths in a team, helping to understand each other better, play to each other's…

Started by Martin Hamilton

5 Jul 16, 2009
Reply by Martin Hamilton

Set up an e-learning group

I am taking up the lead for e-learning within the organisation and am considering putting together an e-learning taskforce to drive e-learn…

Started by Alison Preece

0 May 27, 2009

Getting the business engaged in 2009

Regardless of the learning technologies that have become available and the ability to access them, we still find the biggest barrier to suc…

Started by Laura Overton

15 May 20, 2009
Reply by Karyn Romeis

how to get the best from e-learning

I am launching our first e-learning course in April. I think prior to starting the course the delegates should get a little intro to what e…

Started by kevin jenner

15 May 20, 2009
Reply by Karyn Romeis

Ways to Successfully Embed E-learning...

Hi all- I work in an L&D department with technology professionals as my customer group. We have been using e-learning resources for som…

Started by Emma Gray

7 May 17, 2009
Reply by Valerie Brown-Beckford

Converting the Unconverted

One of the issues that has become clearer, firstly at the conference, and subsequently through these discussions, is that most of us alread…

Started by Alan Bellinger

15 Apr 6, 2009
Reply by Alan Bellinger

marketing campaign

Hi All I am in the process of introducing elearning into my company. The first course will be live in April. I was wondering whether anyone…

Started by kevin jenner

6 Apr 1, 2009
Reply by Dennis

RSS

Members

Sponsor promotion

LSG Sponsors

© 2019   Created by Donald H Taylor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service