General Discussions (454)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

"Must reads" in Performance Management

Friends in L&D. A question. What are. for you, the "must reads" in Performance Management? Blogs/Articles/Websites/Books. All links and…

Started by Paul Gray

5 Sep 12, 2016
Reply by Aimee Swartz

Managing an L&D function to support agile projects

Does anyone have experience that they can share of managing an L&D team that supports projects run using the 'agile methodology'?

Started by Martyn Bullard

2 Sep 8, 2016
Reply by Martyn Bullard

Do you think e-learning is boring?

Hello everyone, I'm new on to the group pages, so just thought I would open up some conversation. We are on a mission to save the world fro…

Started by Tom Moore

2 Sep 7, 2016
Reply by Tom Moore

What are your favourite articles on Coaching and Mentoring

Please reply and let me know what your recommended reading is in this area. Many thanks.

Started by Paul Gray

0 Aug 30, 2016

What are the best articles on Performance Management?

Friends. Help us. What are the blogs/articles/books we must read in the area of Performance Management? Please reply below. Be interested i…

Started by Paul Gray

4 Aug 21, 2016
Reply by Paul Gray

Find out how to engage your learners with a personalised LMS experience

Join our next webinar on 27th July where you can explore how you can use a Learning Management System (LMS) to create a more personalised l…

Started by Lisa McGonigle

0 Jul 7, 2016

Lean Learning - picking up the pieces!

We had a great little workshop today looking at applications of Lean Thinking in the L&D context. I left the group with four exercises…

Started by Mark Berthelemy

5 Jun 29, 2016
Reply by Ger Driesen

Help with New Product Development Research

Hi I am a consultant working on behalf of a sales training company.  I am researching the potential for my client to license their training…

Started by Jo Fletcher-Lee

0 Jun 22, 2016

Find out what's "Inside the Heads of UK Managers"

Please join us for our webinar on 28th June at noon. Owen Ferguson and Stef Scott discuss the findings of our latest GP/ComRes report "Insi…

Started by Paul Gray

0 Jun 21, 2016

Lean Learning at the LSG Summer Forum

Hi all, At next week’s gathering I will be leading a highly conversational workshop looking at how “lean” might apply within the Learning &…

Started by Mark Berthelemy

0 Jun 11, 2016

RSS

Members

Sponsor promotion

LSG Sponsors

© 2020   Created by Donald H Taylor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service