General Discussions (454)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Communication skills - what do you read?

Friends. What articles/blogs/books would you recommend in the field of Communication Skills? Please leave your reply below. Many thanks

Started by Paul Gray

1 Mar 21, 2016
Reply by IVOR WILLIAMSON

Mindfulness course in Edinburgh

A couple of months ago there was an LSG webinar on mindfulness which attracted a lot of interest. I mentioned that I was going to be runnin…

Started by Norman Lamont

0 Feb 29, 2016

Webinar - How to Fast Track your CPD with ILM Recommended Business Skills

In this Learning Hour we’ll be showcasing our new Business Skills suite of e-learning that has been recognised by the Institute of Leadersh…

Started by Lisa McGonigle

0 Feb 29, 2016

'On demand' learning

Hi Everyone, trying to investigate and learn more about the concept of 'on demand' learning. Would be interested to hear whether anyone has…

Started by Marcin Skrzek

3 Feb 24, 2016
Reply by Antonio Palacios

Do you know a good partner for behavioural change initiatives?

Hello,  My company (global focus, manufacturing industry) is in the middle of a transition to a more open, customer-focused and business-or…

Started by Simone Schinko

8 Feb 3, 2016
Reply by Luca Turconi

Virtual Classrooms

Hi, I'm interested in implementing virtual classrooms... Could anyone offer any advice in terms of the best low cost solutions available, a…

Started by Val Theadom

6 Jan 27, 2016
Reply by Alistair Watkins

Cornerstone onDemand Expert

Are you planning to implement Cornerstone onDemand LMS? Do you require a PM to run your implementation? I provide professional services for…

Started by Marco Venutelli

0 Jan 26, 2016

Procurement / purchasing training recommendations

Dear Group,  I am looking for a good training partner who can support my organisation with procurement / purchasing training. Do you have…

Started by Simone Schinko

7 Jan 18, 2016
Reply by Colin Newbold

World class learning environment

I am very interested to know if you had a blank sheet of paper with which to create a world class learning environment/experience, (rooms,…

Started by Julie Jack

9 Jan 17, 2016
Reply by Julie Jack

Pre-induction and onboarding - good examples of using online methods

I'm currently looking at how the firm I work for can effectively include online methods to assist the pre-induction and onboarding process.…

Started by Matt Hindle

13 Jan 7, 2016
Reply by Matt Hindle

RSS

Members

Sponsor promotion

LSG Sponsors

© 2020   Created by Donald H Taylor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service