General Discussions (454)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New to Corporate Training ... Where to Start?

Hi All, I am new to the role of corporate trainer/training coordinator and am looking for some advice on where to start. There is so much i…

Started by Rachelle Gatewood

13 Dec 23, 2015
Reply by ilona hetsevich

Using video-conferencing in training delivery

Has anyone got any experience of delivering training using video-conferencing? We have dabbled in the past, with some encouraging results,…

Started by Simon Gosney

0 Dec 10, 2015

Moble authoring software for large Organizaton Performance Support needs.

Does anyone have a good experience with a rapid development mobile authoring tool that could be used to house curated performance support c…

Started by David Varga

5 Dec 9, 2015
Reply by Mike Alcock

Systems training: examples/case studies of a roll out plan

Hi,  I'm working with a Director in my organisation who needs to roll out some systems training next year. A problem we have is that the sy…

Started by Paul Kendall

5 Dec 2, 2015
Reply by Julian Staddon (@julianstaddon)

Has anyone seen a learning solution comprising entirely quiz questions?

People often say "We learn best when we make mistakes" and "We usually know more than we think". And good learning solutions recognise this…

Started by Geoff Dillon

6 Nov 30, 2015
Reply by Simon Fowler

Commercial Decision Making in Logistics Material

Hi All I am looking to build a commercial decision making development programme for Senior Managers. We have a Finance for Non Finance Man…

Started by Clare Spiers

1 Nov 18, 2015
Reply by Luke Merrick

Self serve video production for inhouse training

For a hospital in Norway: There are numerous training sessions led by internal resources. Small groups and about one hour duration at the m…

Started by Kristian F. L. Amlie

1 Nov 11, 2015
Reply by Sebastian Grigoras

How UK managers learn - their secret lives - a ComRes report

We invite UK L&D professionals to hear the results of our ComRes research into "The secret learning life of UK managers" and join the d…

Started by Paul Gray

0 Nov 10, 2015

Employee led video training tutorials

Hi I am working on  a new initiative to be launched in early 2012 -where we enable employees to post their own training tutorials on a host…

Started by Hilary Reen

12 Nov 6, 2015
Reply by Kristian F. L. Amlie

The Secret Learning Life of UK Managers

Members of the Learning and Skills Group are invited to join is for the launch of the GoodPractice/ComRes report into the Secret Learning L…

Started by Paul Gray

0 Nov 5, 2015

RSS

Members

Sponsor promotion

LSG Sponsors

© 2020   Created by Donald H Taylor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service