LSG Conference 2009 (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

LSG 2009 follow up

LSG 2009 was lively, full of conversation and interaction. People seemed to be learning a lot from the speakers and each other. If you atte…

Started by Donald H Taylor

10 Feb 4, 2010
Reply by Karl Halliwell

Creating an elearning strategy

When creating an elearning strategy what are the questions you need to ask and what needs to be included? What barriers does your strategy…

Started by Claire Line

9 Jul 1, 2009
Reply by Rob Dunlop

Daring to Do it Differently

The 21 Lessons session on 9th June will explore how a group of trainers dedicated to delivering formal classroom sessions changed their del…

Started by Julie Wedgwood

15 Jul 1, 2009
Reply by Julie Wedgwood

Ensuring L&D adds business value

Notes from Cafe session on the 9th June.

Started by Gordon Bull

1 Jun 26, 2009
Reply by Peter Hughes

"Market For Success"!?

As part of the 'Ensuring learning adoption' session that I am sharing with Laura at the LSG conference - I will be sharing my experiences i…

Started by Ian Gray

1 Jun 12, 2009
Reply by Ian Gray

Learning and Innovation in Tough Times

I have written up some of the great ideas that you came up with during the session. They are appended as a word file If you want to continu…

Started by Nigel Paine

1 Jun 11, 2009
Reply by Nigel Paine

Business Impact of Learning in the Real World

Any questions or observations on Don Taylor's and my session at LSG? Here are the slides... ...and here's the book.

Started by Jay Cross

1 Jun 11, 2009
Reply by Nigel Harrison

How to win friends and influence people

We have another chance to learn from each other's past experiences - good and bad - on engaging stakeholders at the LSG event on the 9th of…

Started by Laura Overton

3 Jun 10, 2009
Reply by Margaret Kelsey

Mind mapping

I've had a play with the imindmap system - very easy to use (and I've also recorded some thoughts on Tony Buzan's presentation on audioboo)…

Started by Jon Ingham

1 Jun 10, 2009
Reply by catherine

Smart social media in 70 Minutes

In this workshop session on 9th June, we'll be talking about social media tools, and getting hands on with them. Whether you're considerin…

Started by Barry Sampson

1 Jun 10, 2009
Reply by Barry Sampson

RSS

Members

Sponsor promotion

LSG Sponsors

© 2019   Created by Donald H Taylor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service