Tools, Technologies and Systems (132)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Podcasting--what to use?

Hello, I am wondering whether anybody has experience of audio recording software which they have managed to rollout. Personally i have used…

Started by Amina

24 Sep 17, 2010
Reply by didaw

Making wikis work at work

Hi everyone I'd like to explore the potential of wikis as a way to encourage informal learning and wondered if anyone's tried these yet? T…

Started by Joanna Higginson

22 Sep 15, 2010
Reply by Flora Marriott

360 feedback tool

Hi, Can anyone recommend a supplier to provide a simple IT solution for a 360 feedback tool in multiple languages? Thanks Philippa

Started by Philippa Bull

1 Sep 1, 2010
Reply by Anjlee Shah

Has anyone used SmartBuilder before?

Hi all,   I am looking for user reviews but they are scarce, and I'm wondering if this is due to the pricing, or whether it's because they…

Started by Gerard Friel

6 Aug 21, 2010
Reply by Pat Kenny

Software for Testing / Exams

I'm currently looking for some reliable software that can be used for testing users and exams.  The questions, answers, information, scenar…

Started by Helen Brewer

6 Aug 10, 2010
Reply by Patrick Craven

Social Learning platforms

Does anyone have any experience of using TOPYX or OutStart's SellingEdge social learning platforms?   I'm convinced of the business benefit…

Started by Greg Cannon

2 Aug 5, 2010
Reply by Tony Crockford

Facing a SAP Roll-out?

I'm examining what's happening this year, and I'd like to hear from anyone who thinks they'll have to support a SAP roll-out (or who is alr…

Started by Donald H Taylor

5 Jul 13, 2010
Reply by Chris Mclellan

Advice: Audio/Narration in Web Based Training

Any experience implementing this? From your experiences what were the issues/limitations from both implementation view point and cost.   wh…

Started by Talat Riaz

19 Jun 28, 2010
Reply by Phil Vincent

Anybody with Joomla experience?

Hi Folks,.   I'm pleased to announce that following my attendance at LT10 and my personal passion for the subject my organisation has creat…

Started by Craig Taylor

5 Jun 17, 2010
Reply by Barry Sampson

An alternative to 50 Lessons?

Hello,   We've been using 50 lessons for the past two years - online 5 min videos from various business leaders sharing their reflections.…

Started by Ann O'Donoghue

4 Jun 16, 2010
Reply by Ann O'Donoghue

RSS

Members

Sponsor promotion

LSG Sponsors

© 2021   Created by Donald H Taylor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service