Tools, Technologies and Systems (109)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Open Source Learning and Development tools??

Hello everyone! I am new here and new to learning and development too! I am on the hunt for some free or next to free learning management…

Started by Natalia Wykes

14 Jun 25, 2009
Reply by Mark Berthelemy

Customer Experiences with LMS - SAP, Saba, Geolearning.

Hi, I'm currently working on a project to look at the feasibility of installing a new LMS, and I would be interested in talking to anyone w…

Started by Libby Hallows

0 Apr 9, 2009

Which LMSs integrate with SAP?

Does anyone know which learning management systems integrate easily with SAP? We have all our HR and training records stored on SAP, and it…

Started by John Le Rossignol

4 Apr 8, 2009
Reply by David Wilson

A question regarding WebEx

We've been using WebEx for some months now and find it great for either demonstrating to many, or one to one training sharing the desktop a…

Started by Suzi James

11 Apr 6, 2009
Reply by Iain Clements

Mobile Learning

PDAs (Personal Digital Assistant) have been replaced with IPhone's and Blackberry's - should organisations invest? Is there a requirement i…

Started by Dennis

2 Mar 26, 2009
Reply by Dennis

What experiences have you had with Hosted LMS?

All, For starters, PLEASE dont batter me with phonecalls/sales pitch for any solution you may be selling! Im purely after actual user feed…

Started by James Roskell

4 Mar 26, 2009
Reply by Dennis

Books 24/7 or Good Practice

We are in process of setting up a share point site. I'd like to connect to a content provider for self directed learning materials. Two opt…

Started by Monica Smith

3 Mar 26, 2009
Reply by Andy MacGovern

HR (learning and development) System

Please forgive me if this should have been a blog, not a discussion - I'm new to this! We are in process of implementing an HR system. L&am…

Started by Monica Smith

6 Mar 19, 2009
Reply by Monica Smith

LMS Options Appraisl / E-Learning in the NHS - Experiences with Oracle Learning Management?

Hello everyone, Apologies for the lengthy discussion title! Just wondering if there are any other NHS folks out there who have implemented…

Started by Alistair Cockroft

5 Mar 3, 2009
Reply by Jon Turner

RSS

Members

Sponsor promotion

LSG Sponsors

© 2019   Created by Donald H Taylor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service