Tools, Technologies and Systems (114)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Captivate 4 - creating content for the Blackberry

I believe Adobe Captivate 4 will let you create content that can be delivered onto a Blackberry or other hand held. We use Captivate 3 but…

Started by Suzi James

6 Sep 23, 2009
Reply by Dennis

Gaming Software for Learning

Hi there, I'm looking to create a new 'coffe break' area onto our Learning Intranet site, to both draw our people in, and to add some lear…

Started by Fiona Smith

19 Sep 16, 2009
Reply by Fiona Smith

Recommended Podcasting Software?

Hi all, The company I work for is currently looking into creating podcasting available to the whole of our employees. We don't yet have t…

Started by Stuart Bailey

8 Sep 3, 2009
Reply by Stuart Bailey

SAP Training Tools - RWD Productivity Pak, Assima Experiences?

Hi all, I was wondering if anybody has experience of using the RWD Productivity Pak or Assima tools to support SAP documentation and elear…

Started by Declan O'Dwyer

5 Aug 6, 2009
Reply by Jon Turner

LMS with competency management

I am interested in finding out how easy it is to include a competency framework in a learning management system. This would mean users coul…

Started by John Le Rossignol

4 Jun 26, 2009
Reply by Gary Evans

Open Source Learning and Development tools??

Hello everyone! I am new here and new to learning and development too! I am on the hunt for some free or next to free learning management…

Started by Natalia Wykes

14 Jun 25, 2009
Reply by Mark Berthelemy

Customer Experiences with LMS - SAP, Saba, Geolearning.

Hi, I'm currently working on a project to look at the feasibility of installing a new LMS, and I would be interested in talking to anyone w…

Started by Libby Hallows

0 Apr 9, 2009

Which LMSs integrate with SAP?

Does anyone know which learning management systems integrate easily with SAP? We have all our HR and training records stored on SAP, and it…

Started by John Le Rossignol

4 Apr 8, 2009
Reply by David Wilson

A question regarding WebEx

We've been using WebEx for some months now and find it great for either demonstrating to many, or one to one training sharing the desktop a…

Started by Suzi James

11 Apr 6, 2009
Reply by Iain Clements

Mobile Learning

PDAs (Personal Digital Assistant) have been replaced with IPhone's and Blackberry's - should organisations invest? Is there a requirement i…

Started by Dennis

2 Mar 26, 2009
Reply by Dennis

RSS

Members

Sponsor promotion

LSG Sponsors

© 2020   Created by Donald H Taylor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service