Tools, Technologies and Systems (132)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Best online presentation tool for 1-1

I know it may sound like a strange idea, but I have a client who is looking to reach a wide audience using online presentations but on a 1-…

Started by Jooli Atkins

10 Mar 4, 2010
Reply by Jooli Atkins

Docent 6.5

Even in today's world of Twitter, Yammer and YouBookTubedIn, many of us are still making our journey of learning in this venerable system. …

Started by Norman Lamont

6 Feb 24, 2010
Reply by Norman Lamont

Informal Network Analysis Tool

Hello all, I am looking for an tool that allows people to map their informal networks both internally in our organisation and externally.…

Started by Ann O'Donoghue

5 Jan 25, 2010
Reply by Ann O'Donoghue

Anyone using Yammer?

Hi, we are looking at introducing Yammer, a corporate version of Twitter, for our organisation. Has anybody else used this platform? is it…

Started by Lee Webber

10 Dec 18, 2009
Reply by Lee Webber

Writing on the screen

Hi, does anyone know what the software is that allows you to "write" on the screen (not type). ie: if you want to circle something and writ…

Started by Tracey Huggett

7 Dec 4, 2009
Reply by Dave Trevena

Using Sharepoint or SAP as a learning management system?

I would be interested in hearing from anyone with experience of using Sharepoint (the Sharepoint Learning Kit or add-on Sharepoint LMS) or…

Started by John Le Rossignol

5 Dec 3, 2009
Reply by David Wilson

Using Text to Speech in Captivate 4

We're using the text to speech function within Captivate 4 and really like it. Does anyone know if you can purchase/download more natural…

Started by Sally Mason

3 Nov 5, 2009
Reply by Dick Pizey

Twitter - trivial or timely? And what role does it have in learning, if any?

The Trafigura case has made me realise that Twitter is a powerful force. But there's no doubt it's also a have for the trivial and the narc…

Started by Donald H Taylor

6 Oct 16, 2009
Reply by James Clay

Captivate 4 - creating content for the Blackberry

I believe Adobe Captivate 4 will let you create content that can be delivered onto a Blackberry or other hand held. We use Captivate 3 but…

Started by Suzi James

6 Sep 23, 2009
Reply by Dennis

Gaming Software for Learning

Hi there, I'm looking to create a new 'coffe break' area onto our Learning Intranet site, to both draw our people in, and to add some lear…

Started by Fiona Smith

19 Sep 16, 2009
Reply by Fiona Smith

RSS

Members

Sponsor promotion

LSG Sponsors

© 2021   Created by Donald H Taylor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service