Tools, Technologies and Systems (109)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Gamifying or Serious Games?

Hi all, I have been tasked with conducting some research of the gaming industry for a potential use internally. Essentially we have a lot…

Started by IVOR WILLIAMSON

8 Apr 20, 2016
Reply by Martin Sinclair

Elearning scenario planning tool

If you're interested in designing scenarios for elearning, to offer problem-based learning, you might be interested in a series of posts on…

Started by Norman Lamont

0 Jan 11, 2016

Can't we just skip SCORM-packaging and go straight to HTML5?

HTML and web techniques are very easy to update and maintain. There are a wealth of tools and systems that support massive updating and lin…

Started by Henrik Svensson

12 Nov 20, 2015
Reply by Nick Ramsay

Moodle advice

Hi Can anybody offer any advice on setting up a Moodle site? We are used to being Moodle users and running reports from existing Moodle....…

Started by Gwyneth Page

9 Nov 2, 2015
Reply by Gwyneth Page

HTML5 Authoring Tools: comparative data reports

Hi,  i am looking for any freely available yet detailed reports comparing HTML5 authoring tools. Do you know of any? Thanks Peter

Started by Peter Carlin

7 Oct 14, 2015
Reply by David James

Media Training

Hi All,   I have been asked to commission some media training and would be grateful for any recommnedations.   I realise Media is a broad s…

Started by Kerry Brewer

10 Sep 27, 2015
Reply by Michelle Parry-Slater

Sum Total

Looking for a Sum Total consultant to help a client of ours with roll-out and strategy - can anyone recommend somebody?

Started by Patrick Howard

3 Aug 6, 2015
Reply by Kieran King

Acronyms database?

Hello! I recently started working for a new company (in a different sector) and can't believe how many three letter acronyms there are for…

Started by Nigel Standing

14 May 5, 2015
Reply by Nigel Standing

Responsive design e-learning authoring tools

Hi, I am researching responsive design e-learning authoring tools.  So far, the following are on my list: Adobe Captivate 8 Claro Flow b…

Started by Kerstin Kapsberger

8 Feb 10, 2015
Reply by Kerstin Kapsberger

60 second online systems audit for training providers

The link below takes you to a quick online audit which identifies the risks and opportunities associated with your internal processes and t…

Started by Stuart Banbery

0 Nov 24, 2014

RSS

Members

Sponsor promotion

LSG Sponsors

© 2019   Created by Donald H Taylor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service