Tools, Technologies and Systems (109)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Success stories on gamification

Hi Everyone,   would be interested to hear from the LSG members some success stories on leveraging the concept of gamification in the adult…

Started by Marcin Skrzek

7 Oct 9, 2014
Reply by John Cooper

Supporting students on the use of Techdis Voices and StudyBar

Hi everyone. my institution is looking at making the Techdis Voices and StudyBar (ATBar) available to all its students (and staff). Has any…

Started by Denis Chambers

1 Aug 6, 2014
Reply by Stephen Wileman

Onboarding technology platform

Hi All, I am looking for a technology platform that will support the onboarding process for the new joiners and will ensure the visibility…

Started by Marcin Skrzek

5 Jun 19, 2014
Reply by Fiona Tidd

video broadcasting within a company

A lot of companies protect technical information internally for obvious security reasons. For training videos, I have setup html5 pages wit…

Started by Chris Taylor

0 May 28, 2014

Getting Started With SCORM

Hi, Hope someone on here can assist, we have a learning platform (Moodle) on which we have currently got our courses loaded in Moodle Form…

Started by Clark Sim

10 Mar 6, 2014
Reply by Clark Sim

Adobe Connect with Presenter

Hi All, This is a plea for help? Trying to get my head around the above and struggling a little.  There is a webinar but it hasn't been ov…

Started by Liz

2 Jan 16, 2014
Reply by Liz

using ipads/mobile devices in the classroom

Next year I'm working on a project that wants to use iPads in their workshop/classroom events. Last year they used iPads to have copies of…

Started by MC

2 Jan 15, 2014
Reply by MC

Integrated development portal/landing page - ideas to be considered

Hi All,   I am currently working on desiging a platform/portal that will consolidate the variety of learning & development materials/do…

Started by Marcin Skrzek

5 Jan 15, 2014
Reply by Claire Dugmore

Learning Technologies

Dear All, would like to ask the question around how the organisations define their measures for learning technologies adoption rate. I am e…

Started by Marcin Skrzek

0 Sep 16, 2013

Looking for help with converting Moodle Quizzes so we can upload them to Saba or converting MS Word to Scorm 1.2 quizzes

We just discovered that a department here have taken it upon themselves to create a Moodle for the administration of their learning events…

Started by Laura Dickson

4 Sep 12, 2013
Reply by Laura Dickson

RSS

Members

Sponsor promotion

LSG Sponsors

© 2019   Created by Donald H Taylor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service