Tools, Technologies and Systems (132)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sum Total

Looking for a Sum Total consultant to help a client of ours with roll-out and strategy - can anyone recommend somebody?

Started by Patrick Howard

3 Aug 6, 2015
Reply by Kieran King

Acronyms database?

Hello! I recently started working for a new company (in a different sector) and can't believe how many three letter acronyms there are for…

Started by Nigel Standing

14 May 5, 2015
Reply by Nigel Standing

Responsive design e-learning authoring tools

Hi, I am researching responsive design e-learning authoring tools.  So far, the following are on my list: Adobe Captivate 8 Claro Flow b…

Started by Kerstin Kapsberger

8 Feb 10, 2015
Reply by Kerstin Kapsberger

60 second online systems audit for training providers

The link below takes you to a quick online audit which identifies the risks and opportunities associated with your internal processes and t…

Started by Stuart Banbery

0 Nov 24, 2014

Success stories on gamification

Hi Everyone,   would be interested to hear from the LSG members some success stories on leveraging the concept of gamification in the adult…

Started by Marcin Skrzek

7 Oct 9, 2014
Reply by John Cooper

Supporting students on the use of Techdis Voices and StudyBar

Hi everyone. my institution is looking at making the Techdis Voices and StudyBar (ATBar) available to all its students (and staff). Has any…

Started by Denis Chambers

1 Aug 6, 2014
Reply by Stephen Wileman

Onboarding technology platform

Hi All, I am looking for a technology platform that will support the onboarding process for the new joiners and will ensure the visibility…

Started by Marcin Skrzek

5 Jun 19, 2014
Reply by Fiona Tidd

video broadcasting within a company

A lot of companies protect technical information internally for obvious security reasons. For training videos, I have setup html5 pages wit…

Started by Chris Taylor

0 May 28, 2014

Getting Started With SCORM

Hi, Hope someone on here can assist, we have a learning platform (Moodle) on which we have currently got our courses loaded in Moodle Form…

Started by Clark Sim

10 Mar 6, 2014
Reply by Clark Sim

Adobe Connect with Presenter

Hi All, This is a plea for help? Trying to get my head around the above and struggling a little.  There is a webinar but it hasn't been ov…

Started by Liz

2 Jan 16, 2014
Reply by Liz

RSS

Members

Sponsor promotion

LSG Sponsors

© 2021   Created by Donald H Taylor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service