Tools, Technologies and Systems (132)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Has anyone got experience of using ILIAS?

Hi, I wondered if anybody has any experience of using the ILIAS open source LMS, or can comment on how it compares to Moodle. Any replies m…

Started by matt day

0 Mar 16, 2011

Training room equipment

I'm doing some research about what new equipment we can buy to re-furbish the training rooms in our organisation. Hence would love to hear…

Started by Susith Jayamanne

17 Feb 24, 2011
Reply by Thomas Zangerle

Recommendations for companies that build Learning Portals on top of existing LMS?

Hi We purchased Saba as our new LMS, and after a few long months, the internal implementation is just about there. We have decided that for…

Started by Laura Dickson

0 Feb 7, 2011

Looking for a cost-effective, efficient tool / system for hosting virtual classrooms. Any suggestions?

Hello again!   Thanks for your suggestions and comments on my last thread, all were very useful and so I wonder if any of you helpful peopl…

Started by Catherine Williamson

5 Jan 11, 2011
Reply by Craig Taylor

Using podcasts for learning - Any experience?

Hi,   I'm currently working on a project to pilot the use of podcasts for learning within a retail environment.  The training could include…

Started by Sara Jane Warrillow

2 Jan 6, 2011
Reply by Sara Jane Warrillow

Has anyone any experience of using Prezi?

Hello, I have just been told to have a look at Prezi as a replacement for Power Points.   From what I can see it looks very sexy (if that's…

Started by Andrew Greaves

11 Dec 8, 2010
Reply by Chris Thomson

Anyone have experience of using SAP as an LMS?

hi everyone The SAP enterprise software has an optional module that provides organisations with an LMS. Does anyone have experience of this…

Started by Richard Naish

5 Nov 18, 2010
Reply by Richard Naish

Customisable, low cost 360/180 feedback degree tool

Hi, I am looking to source a low cost, very flexible, and fast to launch 360/ 180 degree feedback tool. Can anyone recommend a solution or…

Started by Evan Perkins

2 Nov 11, 2010
Reply by Evan Perkins

Social media - what's being used in your business / what are you finding effective?

Hello everyone,   I've been working on the development of my company's first global e-learning system for the past few years. This has take…

Started by Catherine Williamson

15 Oct 26, 2010
Reply by Sahana Chattopadhyay

Camtasia or not?

I am in need of a screen capturing tool that will highlight my mouse and then let me edit what i produce and maintain the quality of the re…

Started by Jon Walker

17 Oct 5, 2010
Reply by didaw

RSS

Members

Sponsor promotion

LSG Sponsors

© 2021   Created by Donald H Taylor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service