Dave Pearson's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"L&D’s customer is anyone who is willing to pay for or sponsor Learning and Devel…"

Dave Pearson replied Jun 22, 2016 to Lean Learning - picking up the pieces!

5 Jun 29, 2016
Reply by Ger Driesen

"I've come across those who insist on the sheep dip, and although it seems alien to m…"

Dave Pearson replied Mar 2, 2016 to The sheep dip approach?

8 Mar 21, 2016
Reply by Chris de Felice

""Improving Employee Performance" by Nigel Harrison.  I've used this method for sever…"

Dave Pearson replied Feb 11, 2016 to "Must reads" in Performance Management

5 Sep 12, 2016
Reply by Aimee Swartz

"Hi Paul.  I don't know of documented case studies.  What I do know is that in my gro…"

Dave Pearson replied Nov 25, 2015 to Systems training: examples/case studies of a roll out plan

5 Dec 2, 2015
Reply by Julian Staddon (@julianstaddon)

"Hi Rachelle.  Congratulations on your new role.  When I started out in corporate tra…"

Dave Pearson replied Aug 7, 2014 to New to Corporate Training ... Where to Start?

13 Dec 23, 2015
Reply by ilona hetsevich

"You want to use metrics.  What do your business stakeholders and customers want?  I…"

Dave Pearson replied Apr 2, 2014 to HR learning and development metrics and measurement

5 May 22, 2014
Reply by Julian Staddon (@julianstaddon)

"Interesting to read that you have such a structure with folks siloed in this way.  I…"

Dave Pearson replied Feb 6, 2014 to L&D Team Structures

11 Apr 3, 2014
Reply by Ian Gray

"Comments in this thread sound familiar to me since we have Yammer in-house and I hav…"

Dave Pearson replied Jul 11, 2013 to Enterprise social media

8 Aug 22, 2013
Reply by Stephen Brown

"Novice question: where can I find the attachment!"

Dave Pearson replied May 31, 2012 to Creating a learning organisation through social media - some thoughts as to barriers and areas of interest

6 Jun 13, 2012
Reply by Dave Westwood

"I use OneNote which is part of the Microsoft Office suite and is an electronic scrap…"

Dave Pearson replied Nov 23, 2011 to Tools for capturing screen shots

18 Nov 23, 2011
Reply by Martin Mackain-Bremner

RSS

Members

Sponsor promotion

LSG Sponsors

© 2019   Created by Donald H Taylor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service