Samantha Brackley's Discussions (38)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi John, (Cue shameless plug) We have extensive experience providing online health a…"

Samantha Brackley replied Nov 28, 2012 to Health and safety online learning recommendations?

9 Dec 6, 2012
Reply by Martin Gower

"Thanks for the recommendation Thomas. Nick - we'd be very happy to talk to you about…"

Samantha Brackley replied Nov 8, 2012 to Recommended e-Learning partners

12 Dec 20, 2012
Reply by Nick Denholm

"Alex has also answered some of the questions asked in the chat in an extended blog p…"

Samantha Brackley replied Oct 11, 2012 to October 4th:Next generation of e-learning: making corporate learning personal, Charles Gould and Alex Reeve

1 Oct 11, 2012
Reply by Samantha Brackley

"Hi Chris,Thanks for sharing. I guess it comes back to what we mean by 'technology''…"

Samantha Brackley replied Sep 26, 2012 to What was your first encounter with learning technology like?

5 Sep 26, 2012

"Hi Gwyneth,Flipboard is beautiful and offers a lot of that functionality but I belie…"

Samantha Brackley replied Sep 21, 2012 to Advice please - Creating an e-handbook

4 Dec 6, 2012
Reply by Barbara Lister

"Hi Helen,   Have you thought of using Google Drive? "

Samantha Brackley replied Jul 25, 2012 to Gathering Audio Content from SMEs

2 Jul 25, 2012
Reply by jonquil coy

"Glad I could help :) I suppose it would avoid the IP issue there's still a copyrigh…"

Samantha Brackley replied Jul 20, 2012 to Celebrity images in elearning

9 Sep 26, 2012
Reply by Natasha Huckle

"Hi Andrea, Brightwave deliver bespoke virtual classrooms, and although they don't cu…"

Samantha Brackley replied Jul 20, 2012 to Virtual Classroom / Presentations - Train the Trainer

15 Aug 14, 2012
Reply by Maria Chilcoe

"Hi Norman,   It may seem like a bit of a work around and I might just be having a 'F…"

Samantha Brackley replied Jul 20, 2012 to Celebrity images in elearning

9 Sep 26, 2012
Reply by Natasha Huckle

"Thanks Barbara and Paul some very interesting feedback here. And I might take you up…"

Samantha Brackley replied Jul 3, 2012 to What are the barriers to implementing Virtual Classrooms?

6 Jul 3, 2012

RSS

Members

Sponsor promotion

LSG Sponsors

© 2019   Created by Donald H Taylor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service