Samantha Brackley's Discussions (38)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Dave, that's very helpful. Did you find that in the case where there was relu…"

Samantha Brackley replied Jun 13, 2012 to What are the barriers to implementing Virtual Classrooms?

6 Jul 3, 2012
Reply by Samantha Brackley

"Hi Emma, Great to see that you want to utilise a wider variety of media to help enga…"

Samantha Brackley replied Feb 14, 2012 to The challenge: make systems training engaging and utilise social learning media effectively...

2 Feb 15, 2012
Reply by Alan Bellinger

"Hi Lars, You may want to take a look at the slides that my colleague James Cory-Wri…"

Samantha Brackley replied Jan 31, 2012 to Looking for ideas how to make "boring", factual, technical online training interesting?

3 Jan 31, 2012
Reply by Jonathan Kettleborough

"The slides are available to view and download here: http://www.brightwave.co.uk/webi…"

Samantha Brackley replied Nov 25, 2011 to Nov 10th: Continuous design innovation - 10 ways to improve the learner experience, James Cory-Wright, Brightwave

2 Nov 25, 2011

"Hi Gwyneth, You might find this guide from Brightwave helpful too: http://www.bright…"

Samantha Brackley replied Oct 19, 2011 to Staff development for OD department

7 Oct 19, 2011
Reply by Alan Bellinger

"HTML5 does indeed open up opportunities to develop more quality, engaging mobile lea…"

Samantha Brackley replied Sep 20, 2011 to HTML5. Are you ready?

4 Sep 20, 2011

"Hi Sally,   I wish you all the best with your quest. We've just produced a free whit…"

Samantha Brackley replied Jul 27, 2011 to Accessible eLearning - What authoring tools to use?

14 Sep 7, 2011
Reply by john mckenzie

"Dave this is so true "I still find it ironic to call this technology 'Social Media'…"

Samantha Brackley replied Apr 27, 2011 to Social Media Fatigue? Any experiences?

16 Apr 27, 2011
Reply by Matt Brewer

"Hi Julie, Yes I've certainly experienced it. I think the problem is that we're bomba…"

Samantha Brackley replied Apr 21, 2011 to Social Media Fatigue? Any experiences?

16 Apr 27, 2011
Reply by Matt Brewer

"Interesting post Armen. We've recently published a series of videos in which Donald…"

Samantha Brackley replied Apr 19, 2011 to How the iPad and other tablets will impact learning and performance

6 May 6, 2011
Reply by Jonathan Gornick

RSS

Members

Sponsor promotion

LSG Sponsors

© 2019   Created by Donald H Taylor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service