Ian Gardner's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Lynn I would largely agree with Mark but also think about it from a wider inform…"

Ian Gardner replied Dec 13, 2016 to How do you encourage your workforce to go onto the LMS and view content?

12 Jan 9, 2017
Reply by Lynn Ireland

"Thanks for posting Paul - there was a thread (https://learningandskillsgroup.ning.com/…"

Ian Gardner replied Jun 1, 2016 to I'd be interested in your feedback on our first Podcast

3 Jun 9, 2016
Reply by Lorraine Keating

"Hi Julie, if you're not familiar with it, you may well want to go to BETT this week…"

Ian Gardner replied Jan 16, 2016 to World class learning environment

9 Jan 17, 2016
Reply by Julie Jack

"A particularly open 'blank sheet of paper' topic Julie! Presuming that the environm…"

Ian Gardner replied Dec 18, 2015 to World class learning environment

9 Jan 17, 2016
Reply by Julie Jack

"Don - would you know if this is aiming for responses only from particular types of o…"

Ian Gardner replied Jun 28, 2015 to Diversity in L&D - your help needed

3 Jul 1, 2015
Reply by Rita Garcia

"Hi Nick Just a general comment from me, what I would find useful is that returning e…"

Ian Gardner replied Mar 6, 2015 to Learning Technologies 2015 - Thoughts, Feedback and Suggestions

3 Mar 11, 2015
Reply by Jonathan Vernon

"Hi Laura - many years ago I attended a few things at Central Library.  It looks like…"

Ian Gardner replied Jan 9, 2015 to Northern networking event for LT professionals

17 Apr 2, 2015
Reply by Kevin Maye

"I setup a Google Docs list if anyone would like to add things they listen to: https:…"

Ian Gardner replied Dec 19, 2014 to Podcasts about learning/teaching/training/development

9 Jun 9, 2016
Reply by Michelle Parry-Slater

"Walter, if you've not seen it the below article from Elliott Masie might make you th…"

Ian Gardner replied Oct 31, 2014 to Learning paradigm.

2 Nov 13, 2014
Reply by Nigel Barnes

"Just thought I would restart this thread as a number of the suggested links are now…"

Ian Gardner replied Oct 30, 2014 to Podcasts about learning/teaching/training/development

9 Jun 9, 2016
Reply by Michelle Parry-Slater

RSS

Members

Sponsor promotion

LSG Sponsors

© 2019   Created by Donald H Taylor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service