Dennis's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello Ian,   The demograhics of Generation Z is truly an opportunity for this level…"

Dennis replied Aug 24, 2011 to Learning by Playing - Games & Gaming in the contect of complex workplaces.

7 Aug 31, 2011
Reply by Ruth West

"Hi William,   Excellent article and well worth sharing to the populous.   Social net…"

Dennis replied Feb 23, 2011 to Social Media & Mobile Internet Use Among Teens and Young Adults.

3 Feb 23, 2011
Reply by Dennis

"Hi Ann, I'm not 100% of your audinence i.e. Service Engineers and the relative indu…"

Dennis replied Aug 18, 2010 to Developing an e-learning strategy to replace classroom training

5 Aug 18, 2010
Reply by Dennis

"To save you a few quid i.e. APM Introductory course I would suggest the following:…"

Dennis replied Jul 16, 2010 to Recommendation for a Project Management course suitable for someone managing elearning projects?

7 Jul 26, 2010
Reply by Barbara Lister

"Hi Kate, I would suggest looking at IPMA, APM or Prince II, which are more recognis…"

Dennis replied Jul 16, 2010 to Recommendation for a Project Management course suitable for someone managing elearning projects?

7 Jul 26, 2010
Reply by Barbara Lister

"How many end-users will be utilising this elearning programme? Have you performed a…"

Dennis replied Dec 3, 2009 to Launching e-learning

6 Dec 9, 2009
Reply by Peter Hughes

"The question all must be wanting to ask is ...'Why would anyone want to do Word, Exc…"

Dennis replied Sep 23, 2009 to Captivate 4 - creating content for the Blackberry

6 Sep 23, 2009
Reply by Dennis

"Evan, You might want to check the following sites to assist you in your research:…"

Dennis replied Sep 16, 2009 to Managing Remote Teams

1 Sep 16, 2009
Reply by Dennis

"The investment into stand-alone training devices will be a challenging, but I have s…"

Dennis replied Sep 2, 2009 to

just now

"You might want to use a holistic view and apply a simple 'Parent /Child' methodology…"

Dennis replied Aug 12, 2009 to Learning Outcomes vs.Objectives - any thoughts?

18 Sep 8, 2009
Reply by Bas Vellekoop

RSS

Members

Sponsor promotion

LSG Sponsors

© 2019   Created by Donald H Taylor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service