Jane Brotchie's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Laura I am going to the show with quite a personal agenda. As a freelancer, I fin…"

Jane Brotchie replied Jan 21, 2015 to What do you want to do differently as a result of attending #LT15UK next week?

8 Jan 27, 2015
Reply by Bob Price

"Hi Emma JISC have done a lot of research in this area and there's useful informatio…"

Jane Brotchie replied Jan 13, 2014 to ePortfolios

2 Jan 16, 2014
Reply by Nicola Codd

"Are you familiar with Articulate Online? See http://www.articulate.com/products/arti…"

Jane Brotchie replied Sep 19, 2012 to Central content storage and remote AICC access

6 Oct 3, 2012
Reply by Vincent Perquin

"Seems to be a Firefox problem, works in IE"

Jane Brotchie replied Dec 15, 2011 to Dec 8th: Lessons from the front line of social learning, Rob Hubbard, Chair, eLearning Network

2 Dec 15, 2011
Reply by Jane Brotchie

"I can't view this recording. Getting the message 'the add-on downloaded from gogreen…"

Jane Brotchie replied Dec 15, 2011 to Dec 8th: Lessons from the front line of social learning, Rob Hubbard, Chair, eLearning Network

2 Dec 15, 2011
Reply by Jane Brotchie

"Hi Dan I'll be following this discussion with some interest as I am embarking on a s…"

Jane Brotchie replied Sep 14, 2011 to Ning vs BuddyPress vs Elgg vs ??? Any thoughts on choosing a community site tool

5 Sep 15, 2011
Reply by sally anderson

"I'd add my vote to  Xerte http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/xerte/ If you use the toolkit…"

Jane Brotchie replied Sep 7, 2011 to Accessible eLearning - What authoring tools to use?

14 Sep 7, 2011
Reply by john mckenzie

"Moodle is great - and you can also think about integrating an eportfolio system like…"

Jane Brotchie replied May 12, 2010 to Choosing the right LMS

25 May 13, 2010
Reply by Diana Foster

"If you already have some expertise within your learning community, another approach…"

Jane Brotchie replied May 12, 2010 to Going out without your trousers...

9 May 13, 2010
Reply by Andy Jones

"Hi Guy I may be repeating the points that others have made, but these are my though…"

Jane Brotchie replied Oct 21, 2009 to Webinars versus Conferences – recession busting advice

14 Oct 29, 2009
Reply by stevie

RSS

Members

Sponsor promotion

LSG Sponsors

© 2019   Created by Donald H Taylor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service