John Curran's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"I agree with your point about scripts (usually in Word) that are passed to a program…"

John Curran replied May 16, 2013 to Storyboard vs. Rapid Prototype

5 Jun 7, 2013
Reply by John Curran

"Rita, I think you need to use both. The storyboard is the ultimate vehicle for desig…"

John Curran replied May 8, 2013 to Storyboard vs. Rapid Prototype

5 Jun 7, 2013
Reply by John Curran

"There is a big need for ID basics for new users of the rapid development tools such…"

John Curran replied Mar 21, 2013 to Is there such a thing as... an industry recognised certification in Instructional design?...

6 Mar 21, 2013
Reply by John Curran

"There are a number of issues here not least of which is the type of video equipment…"

John Curran replied Aug 22, 2012 to Video record an entire three day course? Are you mad?

7 Sep 6, 2012
Reply by Dave Lawlor

"This was always a problem with the many knowledge management (KM) initiatives I was…"

John Curran replied Aug 1, 2012 to How do you get client-facing staff to become internal tutors?

3 Aug 17, 2012
Reply by Geoff Dillon

"I think we have to accept that if we are really going to facilitate learning we need…"

John Curran replied Jul 13, 2012 to How do you implement an online management development site?

24 Jul 27, 2012
Reply by Susith Jayamanne

"Yes ADL has launched the Tin Can API to enable tracking of learning activities beyon…"

John Curran replied Jul 12, 2012 to How do you implement an online management development site?

24 Jul 27, 2012

"Susith, The LMS is good for presenting a learning pathway that has been 'designed'…"

John Curran replied Jul 12, 2012 to How do you implement an online management development site?

24 Jul 27, 2012

"A few points from me: Focus on self-service - if it works they will use it. Encourag…"

John Curran replied Jul 11, 2012 to How do you implement an online management development site?

24 Jul 27, 2012

RSS

Members

Sponsor promotion

LSG Sponsors

© 2019   Created by Donald H Taylor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service