Craig Taylor's Discussions (83)

Discussions Replied To (65) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Jonquil, Before you jump into the whole 'mobile' world (or more likely, try to g…"

Craig Taylor replied May 16, 2012 to Learning apps for smartphones?

12 Jun 18, 2012
Reply by jonquil coy

"Try mind-click. They've got a good pedigree with CP"

Craig Taylor replied Mar 7, 2012 to eLearning suppliers who can develop in Content Point/Atlantic Link authoring tool

3 Mar 9, 2012
Reply by Carol Rayner

"You're very welcome. *If* you've got the budget I would seriously reccomend taking…"

Craig Taylor replied Oct 14, 2011 to Staff development for OD department

7 Oct 19, 2011
Reply by Alan Bellinger

"Me again!!!   I've just realised that your NHS, so why not consider attending (and d…"

7 Oct 19, 2011
Reply by Alan Bellinger

"Hi Gwyneth,   I think that many people in this community will agree that you've aske…"

7 Oct 19, 2011
Reply by Alan Bellinger

"Hi Charlotte, I've just been to a great event laid on by Epic in which they demo'd…"

Craig Taylor replied Jul 6, 2011 to Mobile learning authoring tools

4 Jul 6, 2011
Reply by Craig Taylor

"Hi Rae,   I'm struggling for time at the moment to provide a more in-depth answer, b…"

Craig Taylor replied Apr 19, 2011 to What do you use in your lecture theatres and teaching rooms?

4 Apr 25, 2011
Reply by Rae Bowdler

"Hi Matt,   I can certainly recommend Rob Hubbard's rapid elearning design programme…"

Craig Taylor replied Mar 30, 2011 to Any Suggestions on Instructional Design Training Courses?

11 Apr 6, 2011
Reply by matt day

"Hi Don,   Great question!   If I am being brutally honest I hope that the messages c…"

Craig Taylor replied Feb 4, 2011 to What will you do differently after Learning Technologies 2011?

6 Apr 29, 2011
Reply by James Hobson

"Hi Catherine,   No worries.   Happy to help if I can.   Craig"

Craig Taylor replied Jan 11, 2011 to Looking for a cost-effective, efficient tool / system for hosting virtual classrooms. Any suggestions?

5 Jan 11, 2011
Reply by Craig Taylor

RSS

Members

Sponsor promotion

LSG Sponsors

© 2019   Created by Donald H Taylor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service