Dr. Anthony 'Skip' Basiel's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello everyone  Please see a summary of the webinar I have drafted as part of a book…"

Dr. Anthony 'Skip' Basiel replied May 24 to The future of digital learning experiences, Alan Hiddleston, D2L

1 May 24
Reply by Dr. Anthony 'Skip' Basiel

"Hello Don and Jane  Please let me be the first to say what an exciting webinar you h…"

Dr. Anthony 'Skip' Basiel replied Oct 2, 2015 to October 01: The Top 100 Tools for Learning 2015 – and what they tell us about the future of workplace learning, Jane Hart

1 Oct 2, 2015

"Hi Amanda My name is Dr. Anthony 'Skip' Basiel, currently a freelance eLearning Cons…"

Dr. Anthony 'Skip' Basiel replied Oct 1, 2015 to LMS/VLE advice needed!

7 Oct 1, 2015

"Hi Ivor - I am interested in opening a dialog with you. Please see my CV at https://…"

Dr. Anthony 'Skip' Basiel replied Sep 20, 2015 to Building data analysis and visualisation competency

7 Oct 2, 2015
Reply by Rob Hubbard

"I like the questions you ask Norman about the models of web video conferencing we ca…"

Dr. Anthony 'Skip' Basiel replied Aug 11, 2010 to What's the name for this?

17 Aug 27, 2010
Reply by Norman Lamont

"Hi Ken - I am also looking for a change in my job. I have not found a single locatio…"

Dr. Anthony 'Skip' Basiel replied Jul 22, 2010 to Where is the best place to advertise for Instructional Designers and eLearning Developers?

18 Jul 23, 2010
Reply by Anju Patel

"Hi Karen If it will help - I'm happy to get involved with this dialogue at http://co…"

Dr. Anthony 'Skip' Basiel replied Jul 15, 2010 to product and services strategy in learning

5 Jul 20, 2010
Reply by Louise Baynes

"Hi Louise I have just been asked this question at an interview. My response was that…"

Dr. Anthony 'Skip' Basiel replied Jul 15, 2010 to product and services strategy in learning

5 Jul 20, 2010
Reply by Louise Baynes

"Hi Catherine I will be doing a workshop on Adobe Captivate 5 in April. This new vers…"

Dr. Anthony 'Skip' Basiel replied Mar 10, 2010 to Interactive Elearning on DVD which can be saved

10 Mar 12, 2010
Reply by Catherine

"Hello Greg - WebEX is one type of system you can use, but as I am in the Adobe Educa…"

Dr. Anthony 'Skip' Basiel replied Mar 10, 2010 to VILT / WebEx Solutions?

11 Mar 10, 2010
Reply by Dr. Dragos Ciobanu

RSS

Members

Sponsor promotion

LSG Sponsors

© 2019   Created by Donald H Taylor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service