Dr. Anthony 'Skip' Basiel's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Caroline - I like your eLearning ethos. We need to be more pro-active and less re…"

Dr. Anthony 'Skip' Basiel replied Aug 11, 2009 to Guidance for Virtual Learners

13 Sep 8, 2009
Reply by Caroline O'Reilly

"Hi Lindsey - I'm happy to tell you about our distance learning University degree pro…"

Dr. Anthony 'Skip' Basiel replied Aug 10, 2009 to Further Learning & Development study

9 Aug 10, 2009
Reply by Dr. Anthony 'Skip' Basiel

"I suppose I'm biased since I work at the Institute for Work Based Learning at Middle…"

Dr. Anthony 'Skip' Basiel replied Jul 1, 2009 to Does casual internet use make you a better worker?

7 Jul 8, 2009
Reply by Donald H Taylor

"Hello Claire I'm thrilled to see this question. Too often people 'dive into the deta…"

Dr. Anthony 'Skip' Basiel replied May 28, 2009 to Creating an elearning strategy

9 Jul 1, 2009
Reply by Rob Dunlop

"Hi Jo From my experience it may be good to explore different technologies to support…"

Dr. Anthony 'Skip' Basiel replied May 6, 2009 to Making wikis work at work

22 Sep 15, 2010
Reply by Flora Marriott

"Hi Nat - We are collaborating with Emerald Publishing with the open source social ne…"

Dr. Anthony 'Skip' Basiel replied Mar 27, 2009 to Open Source Learning and Development tools??

14 Jun 25, 2009
Reply by Mark Berthelemy

"Have any of you seen the TV show Scrapheap Challenge? The feeling I get from the dis…"

Dr. Anthony 'Skip' Basiel replied Feb 9, 2009 to Planning the next LSG event on 9 June!

13 Feb 19, 2009
Reply by Nigel Goddard

"Hi George - I think the bit that interests me the most is your last sentence. (Altho…"

Dr. Anthony 'Skip' Basiel replied Jan 24, 2009 to Success and Strategy in a Digital World

12 Jan 30, 2009
Reply by Keith Quinn

RSS

Members

Sponsor promotion

LSG Sponsors

© 2021   Created by Donald H Taylor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service