Sumeet Moghe's Discussions (40)

Discussions Replied To (36) Replies Latest Activity

"We've used Moodle for about 2 years , but dropped it most recently not because the p…"

Sumeet Moghe replied Dec 1, 2011 to Ten reasons to use Moodle

5 Dec 1, 2011
Reply by Jonathan Nodding

"I strongly disagree that the LMS is dead. What I will say is that the LMS as we've t…"

Sumeet Moghe replied Dec 16, 2010 to Are reports of the death of the LMS greatly exaggerated?

1 Dec 16, 2010
Reply by Sumeet Moghe

"Cammy Bean did a fairly comprehensive landscape of authoring tools sometime back. Th…"

Sumeet Moghe replied Nov 6, 2010 to I am looking for any recent reports out in the industry that benchmarks /reports on different authoring tools and systems?

8 Nov 6, 2010
Reply by Sumeet Moghe

"To answer what systems we're using -- we're going with a combination of Confluence,…"

Sumeet Moghe replied Oct 21, 2010 to Social media - what's being used in your business / what are you finding effective?

15 Oct 26, 2010
Reply by Sahana Chattopadhyay

"Craig, this is potentially a risky solution for your kind of organisation, but you m…"

Sumeet Moghe replied Oct 21, 2010 to Self-Hosted media libray - any suggestions?

3 Oct 21, 2010
Reply by Sumeet Moghe

"Alan, I borrow my estimation methods from Agile software development and I usually s…"

Sumeet Moghe replied Oct 12, 2010 to Does anyone have a tried and tested way of recording development time when building course content?

4 Oct 13, 2010
Reply by Mark Mannering

"Hi Denise, One of the things with Lean is that it's a set of philosophies more than…"

Sumeet Moghe replied May 30, 2010 to LEAN Training

4 Jun 3, 2010
Reply by Denise Hudson Lawson

"Hi Mike, Glad you found the webinar useful. About blogging. We blog a lot, but we do…"

Sumeet Moghe replied May 28, 2010 to Making wikis work at work

22 Sep 15, 2010
Reply by Flora Marriott

"+1 to that. In addition, I'd say we need to find a way not to get into this bind in…"

Sumeet Moghe replied May 6, 2010 to Going out without your trousers...

9 May 13, 2010
Reply by Andy Jones

"Do consider Moodle as well and if you need to customise it to your needs then contac…"

Sumeet Moghe replied May 6, 2010 to Choosing the right LMS

25 May 13, 2010
Reply by Diana Foster

RSS

Members

Sponsor promotion

LSG Sponsors

© 2019   Created by Donald H Taylor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service