Catherine Williamson's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Craig,   That's a really kind offer, thank you. I will look at that along woth th…"

Catherine Williamson replied Jan 11, 2011 to Looking for a cost-effective, efficient tool / system for hosting virtual classrooms. Any suggestions?

5 Jan 11, 2011
Reply by Craig Taylor

"Thank you, Mark. I will have a look at these tools.   We did use Webex at one point,…"

Catherine Williamson replied Jan 7, 2011 to Looking for a cost-effective, efficient tool / system for hosting virtual classrooms. Any suggestions?

5 Jan 11, 2011
Reply by Craig Taylor

"Di - I'm sorry about the late reply to this. We're a 'global' company - in the sens…"

Catherine Williamson replied Oct 15, 2010 to Social media - what's being used in your business / what are you finding effective?

15 Oct 26, 2010
Reply by Sahana Chattopadhyay

"Coming back to this I can now see that there are many different technologies and sof…"

Catherine Williamson replied Oct 6, 2010 to Social media - what's being used in your business / what are you finding effective?

15 Oct 26, 2010

"I will certainly have a look at this. I have been reading a few of your blogs - real…"

Catherine Williamson replied Oct 1, 2010 to Social media - what's being used in your business / what are you finding effective?

15 Oct 26, 2010

"Thanks Tim, We actually have a sharepoint intranet site, and one of my colleagues h…"

Catherine Williamson replied Oct 1, 2010 to Social media - what's being used in your business / what are you finding effective?

15 Oct 26, 2010

"Thanks for posting those links they are really useful to me! I do think we could def…"

Catherine Williamson replied Sep 27, 2010 to Social media - what's being used in your business / what are you finding effective?

15 Oct 26, 2010

"Thanks for taking the time to reply, Mark. So Yammer is like Twitter for business?…"

Catherine Williamson replied Sep 27, 2010 to Social media - what's being used in your business / what are you finding effective?

15 Oct 26, 2010

RSS

Members

Sponsor promotion

LSG Sponsors

© 2020   Created by Donald H Taylor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service