Henrik Svensson's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"Forgot to mention it utilizes HTML5, xAPI and workflows for approval etc. Very nice!"

Henrik Svensson replied Nov 6, 2015 to Can't we just skip SCORM-packaging and go straight to HTML5?

12 Nov 20, 2015
Reply by Nick Ramsay

"Since my frustrated post up above I've found the LCMS Xyleme. It is an extremely int…"

Henrik Svensson replied Nov 6, 2015 to Can't we just skip SCORM-packaging and go straight to HTML5?

12 Nov 20, 2015
Reply by Nick Ramsay

"Yes, this is absolutely a "in-house problem". We want to have a real overview and to…"

Henrik Svensson replied Oct 23, 2015 to Can't we just skip SCORM-packaging and go straight to HTML5?

12 Nov 20, 2015
Reply by Nick Ramsay

"I've been playing with the idea of using video combined with peer-instruction. The t…"

Henrik Svensson replied May 2, 2013 to Video as a Delivery Method

7 May 23, 2013
Reply by Tony Burnett

"Recording a lecture (or days of them) as is would get you a fun CCTV action as Dave…"

Henrik Svensson replied Sep 5, 2012 to Video record an entire three day course? Are you mad?

7 Sep 6, 2012
Reply by Dave Lawlor

"Just a quick tip: Look at http://www.kirkpatrickpartners.com/ and their resources. S…"

Henrik Svensson replied Jul 16, 2012 to How do you implement an online management development site?

24 Jul 27, 2012
Reply by Susith Jayamanne

"I guess it would make more sense to have a Results Management System (RMS) where man…"

Henrik Svensson replied Jul 13, 2012 to How do you implement an online management development site?

24 Jul 27, 2012

"Hi John, I've gone quite fed up with this LMS tracking completion as well. It is of…"

Henrik Svensson replied Jul 13, 2012 to How do you implement an online management development site?

24 Jul 27, 2012

"No problem! I wish you well on your implementation! /H"

Henrik Svensson replied Jul 5, 2012 to How do you implement an online management development site?

24 Jul 27, 2012

"Great articles/documents there Andrew! I suspected miswiring there earlier also but…"

Henrik Svensson replied Jul 5, 2012 to KIRKPATRICK

14 Jul 5, 2012
Reply by jonquil coy

RSS

Members

Sponsor promotion

LSG Sponsors

© 2019   Created by Donald H Taylor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service