Andrew Wood's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"I've used Prezi, and some of our graduates really like it. Prezi is great in certain…"

Andrew Wood replied Nov 17, 2010 to Has anyone any experience of using Prezi?

11 Dec 8, 2010
Reply by Chris Thomson

"Hi Runar, Stakeholder management is a huge priority for us this year. Tighter budget…"

Andrew Wood replied Nov 4, 2009 to 1000€ question - how to ensure management trust and buy-in...

4 Nov 9, 2009
Reply by Lars Hyland

"Alan, this is fantastic. I particularly like the concept of Social Proof - we have i…"

Andrew Wood replied Oct 21, 2009 to Changing attitudes and behaviours around selling

4 Oct 21, 2009
Reply by Andrew Wood

"Thanks Alan. I agree that it's all in the positioning. As a 'creative' agency, we ha…"

Andrew Wood replied Oct 21, 2009 to Changing attitudes and behaviours around selling

4 Oct 21, 2009
Reply by Andrew Wood

"I've heard so many people talk about 'the four stages of Twitter', without really be…"

Andrew Wood replied Oct 14, 2009 to Twitter - trivial or timely? And what role does it have in learning, if any?

6 Oct 16, 2009
Reply by James Clay

"Okay. Same disclaimer as in Andy's original post that this is my opinion, and not my…"

Andrew Wood replied Aug 6, 2009 to If I was CLO I would...

19 Sep 4, 2009
Reply by Philip Breading

"Hi Caroline We're coming at it from the other angle - the facilitator. I'm sure you'…"

Andrew Wood replied Aug 6, 2009 to Guidance for Virtual Learners

13 Sep 8, 2009
Reply by Caroline O'Reilly

"There's an awful lot of black and white statements in there, considering it is based…"

Andrew Wood replied Jul 16, 2009 to Twitter is for old people - 15 year old work experience whiz-kid tells bankers

4 Jul 20, 2009
Reply by Donald H Taylor

"Totally agree with Karen - one of the brilliant things about L&D is that we shar…"

Andrew Wood replied Jul 15, 2009 to Help for a newbie

10 Jul 23, 2009
Reply by Diana Foster

"if you want people to engage like adults and take responsibility like adults, give t…"

Andrew Wood replied Jul 14, 2009 to What is the single top L&D tip you would share with your LSG colleagues?

57 Jun 8, 2011
Reply by Andy Jones

RSS

Members

Sponsor promotion

LSG Sponsors

© 2019   Created by Donald H Taylor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service