Philip Richards's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Tim, thanks for your thoughts. Have you looked at Intuition, I think they are Dub…"

Philip Richards replied Feb 9, 2012 to Suitability of content for mobile delivery - any checklists, criteria out there?

4 Feb 9, 2012
Reply by Philip Richards

"John, many thanks for sharing this. Cheers Phil"

Philip Richards replied Feb 9, 2012 to Suitability of content for mobile delivery - any checklists, criteria out there?

4 Feb 9, 2012
Reply by Philip Richards

"An example - I've seen individuals use it when they are out at conferences. They twe…"

Philip Richards replied Jan 24, 2012 to Using Twitter for learning and development

9 Feb 28, 2012
Reply by Gwyneth Page

"Hi Nina, can you explain what you man by "storify" the chats? Thanks Phil  "

Philip Richards replied Jan 24, 2012 to Using Twitter for learning and development

9 Feb 28, 2012
Reply by Gwyneth Page

"Thanks for this info Kavita, I just had a play with screenr and it looks useful. The…"

Philip Richards replied Jan 3, 2012 to Employee led video training tutorials

12 Nov 6, 2015
Reply by Kristian F. L. Amlie

"We bought a Mimio smartboard last year and it has not been used yet. Why?   It's a g…"

Philip Richards replied Feb 23, 2011 to Training room equipment

17 Feb 24, 2011
Reply by Thomas Zangerle

"Hi, both of those but also I find that "work environment" factors matter a great dea…"

Philip Richards replied Oct 27, 2010 to Research: What's the biggest barrier you face when trying to achieve learning success at work?

4 Oct 27, 2010
Reply by Jonathan Kettleborough

"Hi Jonathan I did my MSc dissertation on this last year. Though it was in a specifi…"

Philip Richards replied Oct 26, 2010 to Research: What's the biggest barrier you face when trying to achieve learning success at work?

4 Oct 27, 2010
Reply by Jonathan Kettleborough

"Call it L&D. The KM guys may want to protect their patch but I say Learning and…"

Philip Richards replied Sep 9, 2010 to What's an industry standard name for this team?

6 Sep 9, 2010
Reply by Philip Richards

"Yes, nice comment Mark re "The amount of "training completed" bears no relationship…"

Philip Richards replied Sep 9, 2010 to Does anyone else feel like they are banging their heads against a brick wall?

13 Sep 21, 2010
Reply by Shani Eliraz

RSS

Members

Sponsor promotion

LSG Sponsors

© 2019   Created by Donald H Taylor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service