Susith Jayamanne's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"What a coincidence!  I visited LSG after a long time, thinking to post a very simila…"

Susith Jayamanne replied Apr 25, 2017 to Windows 10 and Office 2016

3 Apr 25, 2017
Reply by Susith Jayamanne

"Thanks for your reply and encouraging words Lisa. I think the biggest motivator for…"

Susith Jayamanne replied Jan 9, 2014 to Risks and incidents: opening a Management Development forum to all staff

4 Jan 9, 2014

"Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience Barry.  I haven't h…"

Susith Jayamanne replied Dec 12, 2013 to Risks and incidents: opening a Management Development forum to all staff

4 Jan 9, 2014

"Thank you all for your responses! I do like the LSG community - they never let you d…"

Susith Jayamanne replied Aug 15, 2013 to E-learning suppliers for 'Microsoft Office 2010' training?

9 Sep 18, 2013
Reply by Joanne Wilson

"Thanks for that recommendation John.  I'll have a go at the Storyline trial."

Susith Jayamanne replied Jul 15, 2013 to Adobe Captivate vs. Articulate Storyline. Which one is better?

11 Jul 29, 2013
Reply by Alex Watson

"Hi Rita,   If you don't mind me asking what version of Captivate you are using?  I h…"

Susith Jayamanne replied Jul 12, 2013 to Adobe Captivate vs. Articulate Storyline. Which one is better?

11 Jul 29, 2013
Reply by Alex Watson

"Hi Colin, Thanks for sharing those whitepapers. I read the 'Effective Learning with…"

Susith Jayamanne replied Jul 27, 2012 to How do you implement an online management development site?

24 Jul 27, 2012

"Hi James, Thanks for your message and sorry for the late reply. I tried the url you…"

Susith Jayamanne replied Jul 23, 2012 to How do you implement an online management development site?

24 Jul 27, 2012

"Thanks for the tip Henrik. I'll defenitely give it a read. Sounds interesting."

Susith Jayamanne replied Jul 17, 2012 to How do you implement an online management development site?

24 Jul 27, 2012

"We are sometimes too obsessed with tracking completion, test results etc. I too woul…"

Susith Jayamanne replied Jul 13, 2012 to How do you implement an online management development site?

24 Jul 27, 2012

RSS

Members

Sponsor promotion

LSG Sponsors

© 2019   Created by Donald H Taylor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service