Dave Lawlor's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Brian,   I would agree with other proposals to chunk materials.  We have been ask…"

Dave Lawlor replied Sep 6, 2012 to Video record an entire three day course? Are you mad?

7 Sep 6, 2012
Reply by Dave Lawlor

"Hi Jonathan, Cappelli and Singh (1992) argue that same point - that competent employ…"

Dave Lawlor replied Jul 15, 2011 to An old chestnut - competence, competency, capability.

14 Jul 15, 2011
Reply by Dave Lawlor

"I agree Gwyneth.  You get into the area of unconcious competence and you potentially…"

Dave Lawlor replied Jul 14, 2011 to An old chestnut - competence, competency, capability.

14 Jul 15, 2011
Reply by Dave Lawlor

"Hi Andrew,   Further to your definitions, some I found care of our pal Thomas Garava…"

Dave Lawlor replied Jul 13, 2011 to An old chestnut - competence, competency, capability.

14 Jul 15, 2011
Reply by Dave Lawlor

"Hi Andrew,   Further to your comment re: If someone is capable of doing something…"

Dave Lawlor replied Jul 13, 2011 to An old chestnut - competence, competency, capability.

14 Jul 15, 2011
Reply by Dave Lawlor

"Hi,, Nigel makes two good points that I should have mentioned previously: We also re…"

Dave Lawlor replied May 18, 2011 to Course Assessments for Certification

7 Jun 1, 2011
Reply by James Hobson

"Hi Ryan,   We develop programs using Lectora, Captivate and Presenter.  We complete…"

Dave Lawlor replied May 18, 2011 to Course Assessments for Certification

7 Jun 1, 2011
Reply by James Hobson

RSS

Members

Sponsor promotion

LSG Sponsors

© 2019   Created by Donald H Taylor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service