Jonathan Kettleborough's Discussions (121)

Discussions Replied To (110) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Alex, To be honest, you can use almost ANY metric/KPI that links with your organ…"

Jonathan Kettleborough replied Aug 14, 2013 to Demonstrating value through metrics

8 Aug 29, 2013
Reply by Alex Watson

"Hi Jennifer, Although it's an 'old' publication, take a look at "Community building…"

Jonathan Kettleborough replied Jun 27, 2013 to Tips and strategies for making a forum facility successful?

6 Jul 17, 2013
Reply by Alan Bellinger

"Hi Jonquil, What a great little extension - thanks for sharing!  I'm very naughty i…"

Jonathan Kettleborough replied Mar 13, 2013 to Another useful chrome extension!

4 Apr 16, 2013
Reply by jonquil coy

"Hi Joel, The CIPD www.cipd.co.uk have a wide range of courses which could also fit…"

Jonathan Kettleborough replied Mar 10, 2013 to Is there such a thing as... an industry recognised certification in Instructional design?...

6 Mar 21, 2013
Reply by John Curran

"Just to concur that Resonate by Nancy Duarte as recommended by Lars Andel is brillia…"

Jonathan Kettleborough replied Feb 21, 2013 to Storytelling

6 Mar 7, 2013
Reply by Debbie Lawley

"Hi Lars, If you Google "business storytelling" you'll get a great idea about most o…"

Jonathan Kettleborough replied Feb 15, 2013 to Storytelling

6 Mar 7, 2013
Reply by Debbie Lawley

"Hi Dave, Sometimes trouble can be a good thing - especially when you're trying to t…"

Jonathan Kettleborough replied Dec 26, 2012 to 2013 is almost upon us. What are your challenges for the next 12 months?

2 Dec 26, 2012
Reply by Jonathan Kettleborough

"Hi William, That's a good questions and one I agree with.  I've contacted the CIPD…"

Jonathan Kettleborough replied Apr 30, 2012 to The CIPD/Cornerstone OnDemand Learning and Talent Development Survey 2012,

2 May 1, 2012
Reply by Donald H Taylor

"Hi Nick, I think it's great that you're looking at this issue.  I'd hate to sound d…"

Jonathan Kettleborough replied Mar 13, 2012 to Defining and implementing a learning technologies strategy

7 Apr 19, 2012
Reply by Stuart Mckean

"I totally understand what you are getting at WRT to measuring an impact or contribut…"

Jonathan Kettleborough replied Feb 27, 2012 to Liability or Asset? I'm conducting some research and would love to know. . .

18 Mar 7, 2012
Reply by Denise Hudson Lawson

RSS

Members

Sponsor promotion

LSG Sponsors

© 2019   Created by Donald H Taylor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service