Jonathan Kettleborough's Discussions (121)

Discussions Replied To (110) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Barry, Loved your comments! I know Charles well and agree with his approach in P…"

Jonathan Kettleborough replied Oct 6, 2010 to Why, when we all exchange the same information do we expect to learn?

14 Oct 6, 2010
Reply by Jonathan Kettleborough

"Hi Vaughan, I'm not suggesting that this is necessarily a formal or planned activit…"

Jonathan Kettleborough replied Oct 1, 2010 to Why, when we all exchange the same information do we expect to learn?

14 Oct 6, 2010

"I agree about the watching and following Gavin. But here is the truth; how many L&am…"

Jonathan Kettleborough replied Sep 30, 2010 to Why, when we all exchange the same information do we expect to learn?

14 Oct 6, 2010

"The point I was making Owen is that McKinsey employs consultants that are 'out of th…"

Jonathan Kettleborough replied Sep 30, 2010 to Why, when we all exchange the same information do we expect to learn?

14 Oct 6, 2010

"Certainly taking a wider team to focus on business problems is one way to go, and in…"

Jonathan Kettleborough replied Sep 27, 2010 to Why, when we all exchange the same information do we expect to learn?

14 Oct 6, 2010

"Exactly Mark! We need to promote the idea of an L&D polymath; someone who has a…"

Jonathan Kettleborough replied Sep 27, 2010 to Why, when we all exchange the same information do we expect to learn?

14 Oct 6, 2010

"Hi Mark, I wasn't suggesting we talk about what our organisations are doing per se.…"

14 Oct 6, 2010

"And that's the scary thing! You wouldn't expect a Doctor to have inadequate knowledg…"

Jonathan Kettleborough replied Sep 27, 2010 to What are the 3 key skills you need in L&D today?

21 Sep 30, 2010
Reply by Tim

"Mark, In my response I had assumed that the knowlege of learning theory, adult lear…"

Jonathan Kettleborough replied Sep 24, 2010 to What are the 3 key skills you need in L&D today?

21 Sep 30, 2010
Reply by Tim

"Keeping the list to just three is difficult, but here goes. 1. Talk the language of…"

Jonathan Kettleborough replied Sep 23, 2010 to What are the 3 key skills you need in L&D today?

21 Sep 30, 2010
Reply by Tim

RSS

Members

Sponsor promotion

LSG Sponsors

© 2019   Created by Donald H Taylor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service