Jonathan Kettleborough's Discussions (121)

Discussions Replied To (110) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Gwyneth, This is becoming an interesting discussion.  Clearly within your organi…"

Jonathan Kettleborough replied Feb 23, 2012 to Liability or Asset? I'm conducting some research and would love to know. . .

18 Mar 7, 2012
Reply by Denise Hudson Lawson

"Thanks for this Simon.  Again it would seem that business alignment (as we've always…"

Jonathan Kettleborough replied Feb 23, 2012 to Liability or Asset? I'm conducting some research and would love to know. . .

18 Mar 7, 2012

"Steve, I notice that you work at Pearson.  Given their already leading approach to…"

Jonathan Kettleborough replied Feb 20, 2012 to Transformation, Innovation and Change

1 Feb 20, 2012
Reply by Jonathan Kettleborough

"Thanks for your reply Andrew.   I agree that the concept of a self-fulfilling proph…"

Jonathan Kettleborough replied Feb 20, 2012 to Liability or Asset? I'm conducting some research and would love to know. . .

18 Mar 7, 2012

"Alan and Andrew, Good points from both of you.  Clearly the performance angle wins…"

Jonathan Kettleborough replied Feb 18, 2012 to Liability or Asset? I'm conducting some research and would love to know. . .

18 Mar 7, 2012

"That's brilliant David - many thanks."

Jonathan Kettleborough replied Jan 31, 2012 to Liability or Asset? I'm conducting some research and would love to know. . .

18 Mar 7, 2012

"Hi Lars, Sam has added some really good resources which are well worth looking at.…"

Jonathan Kettleborough replied Jan 31, 2012 to Looking for ideas how to make "boring", factual, technical online training interesting?

3 Jan 31, 2012

"Hi Kate,   You may find it useful to take a look at a previous discussion on here wh…"

Jonathan Kettleborough replied Nov 29, 2011 to Cost to deliver ILT training

2 Nov 30, 2011
Reply by Kieran King

"Hi Nicola,   You've already received many good ideas however there's an angle that I…"

Jonathan Kettleborough replied Nov 26, 2011 to Changing our eLearning culture.

9 Dec 1, 2011
Reply by Vincent Perquin

"Let me try and clarify . . .   The issue of alignment is an organisational issue and…"

Jonathan Kettleborough replied Oct 19, 2011 to Research into Workforce Analytics

5 Oct 19, 2011

RSS

Members

Sponsor promotion

LSG Sponsors

© 2019   Created by Donald H Taylor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service