Jonathan Kettleborough's Discussions (121)

Discussions Replied To (110) Replies Latest Activity

"Good luck William!  Hope you find the ideal course for your needs.   Jonathan."

Jonathan Kettleborough replied Jun 22, 2011 to Distance Learning / Online Qualification in Instructional Design / eLearning

7 Jun 23, 2011
Reply by Steve Bentley

"Hi Joanne,   As the person who set this whole discussion in motion I thought I'd rep…"

Jonathan Kettleborough replied Jun 22, 2011 to What ACTUALLY constitutes L&D?

42 Jul 7, 2011
Reply by Alan Bellinger

"Hi Tony,   It's interesting to note that as an "embedded" L&D professional you f…"

Jonathan Kettleborough replied Jun 21, 2011 to What ACTUALLY constitutes L&D?

42 Jul 7, 2011
Reply by Alan Bellinger

"Hi William,   To be very honest with you I'd suggest that you take great over certif…"

Jonathan Kettleborough replied Jun 17, 2011 to Distance Learning / Online Qualification in Instructional Design / eLearning

7 Jun 23, 2011
Reply by Steve Bentley

"Hi Nick, In your last post you mentioned defining the business benefit of (for examp…"

Jonathan Kettleborough replied Jun 17, 2011 to Any ideas on using learning metrics to measure impact on business performance ?

16 Jun 17, 2011
Reply by Jonathan Kettleborough

"Hi Alan, You make some good points - as always. I'd agree that the best way of meas…"

Jonathan Kettleborough replied Jun 16, 2011 to Any ideas on using learning metrics to measure impact on business performance ?

16 Jun 17, 2011

"Hi William,   You've entered a tricky area!  Organisations such as the CIPD will pro…"

Jonathan Kettleborough replied Jun 16, 2011 to Distance Learning / Online Qualification in Instructional Design / eLearning

7 Jun 23, 2011
Reply by Steve Bentley

"Hi Andy, You may want to think about separating your metrics into process and perfo…"

Jonathan Kettleborough replied Jun 15, 2011 to Any ideas on using learning metrics to measure impact on business performance ?

16 Jun 17, 2011

"Hi Jon, Yes I have seen this work, together with other research in this area. These…"

Jonathan Kettleborough replied Jun 15, 2011 to Any ideas on using learning metrics to measure impact on business performance ?

16 Jun 17, 2011

"Hi Sarah, My original post was made to generate discussion which I'm glad you have…"

16 Jun 17, 2011

RSS

Members

Sponsor promotion

LSG Sponsors

© 2020   Created by Donald H Taylor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service