Nick Denholm's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"William,   Many thanks for your response and suggested links.   You are of course ab…"

Nick Denholm replied Apr 5, 2012 to Defining and implementing a learning technologies strategy

7 Apr 19, 2012
Reply by Stuart Mckean

"Hi Iain,   Many thanks for your response.   I would be very interested to hear more…"

Nick Denholm replied Sep 15, 2011 to Using a learning portal ? Avoiding the LMS experience

7 Sep 28, 2011
Reply by Sam Burrough

"Many thanks for all the feedback, ideas and suggestions on this topic, some really g…"

Nick Denholm replied Jun 17, 2011 to Any ideas on using learning metrics to measure impact on business performance ?

16 Jun 17, 2011
Reply by Jonathan Kettleborough

"Hi Jonathan,   Thanks for your response. I agree totally that manager / senior exec…"

Nick Denholm replied Jun 15, 2011 to Any ideas on using learning metrics to measure impact on business performance ?

16 Jun 17, 2011

"Thanks Jon, I have just registered for the free trial to understand a little more ab…"

Nick Denholm replied Jun 15, 2011 to Any ideas on using learning metrics to measure impact on business performance ?

16 Jun 17, 2011

"Hi Andy, makes good sense and thanks for your reply.   This is a nice model and demo…"

16 Jun 17, 2011

RSS

Members

Sponsor promotion

LSG Sponsors

© 2020   Created by Donald H Taylor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service