Lisa Minogue-White's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Chris, some year's ago I was introduced to Celemi, who produce business board gam…"

Lisa Minogue-White replied Mar 8, 2017 to Serious board games

10 Mar 24, 2017
Reply by Chris de Felice

"Hi Ian, Very much second all those that have put a clear strategy and agenda on the…"

Lisa Minogue-White replied Apr 2, 2014 to L&D Team Structures

11 Apr 3, 2014
Reply by Ian Gray

"Hi Marcin,  About a decade ago when I used to work for Orange Global (now France Tel…"

Lisa Minogue-White replied Feb 19, 2014 to Innovative online learning programs

5 Mar 5, 2014
Reply by Sue Thame

"Hi Susith, My experience from some years ago is very similar to Barry's story.  Bef…"

Lisa Minogue-White replied Jan 9, 2014 to Risks and incidents: opening a Management Development forum to all staff

4 Jan 9, 2014
Reply by Susith Jayamanne

"Interested to read some of the issues with engagement and ongoing commitment to the…"

Lisa Minogue-White replied Nov 13, 2013 to Induction Success - Training New Starters

6 Nov 13, 2013
Reply by Lisa Minogue-White

"Hi Katherine, Not sure if Willow are on your usual suspects list, but we would very…"

Lisa Minogue-White replied Oct 24, 2013 to Repurposing materials

6 Nov 4, 2013
Reply by Shona Smart

"Hi Tom.  the structured programme question is an interesting one as in our experienc…"

Lisa Minogue-White replied Oct 17, 2013 to Induction Success - Training New Starters

6 Nov 13, 2013

"Think that's the key Bob to meeting the balance between self directed and evidence o…"

Lisa Minogue-White replied Oct 10, 2013 to MOOCs for organisational learning

5 Oct 10, 2013

"Hi Lucy, this is a really interesting topic as those MOOCs that work well demonstrat…"

Lisa Minogue-White replied Oct 3, 2013 to MOOCs for organisational learning

5 Oct 10, 2013

"Hi Stephen, The unfortunately named BusinessBalls has some rough but ready to be cu…"

Lisa Minogue-White replied Sep 27, 2013 to Best from the web... recommendations needed.

12 Oct 1, 2013
Reply by Stephen Brown

RSS

Members

Sponsor promotion

LSG Sponsors

© 2019   Created by Donald H Taylor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service