Dr. Dragos Ciobanu's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Apologies for being quite late to the party, folks, and genuinely hoping that the tr…"

Dr. Dragos Ciobanu replied Sep 18, 2016 to "Instructional Designers" - required skill set

8 Sep 18, 2016
Reply by Renee Denham

"Hi, Susith, hi, everyone Lynda.com is a personal favourite when it comes to softwar…"

Dr. Dragos Ciobanu replied Jul 31, 2013 to E-learning suppliers for 'Microsoft Office 2010' training?

9 Sep 18, 2013
Reply by Joanne Wilson

"Just answered this exact question from a colleague today, so easy to copy and paste:…"

Dr. Dragos Ciobanu replied Nov 17, 2010 to Has anyone any experience of using Prezi?

11 Dec 8, 2010
Reply by Chris Thomson

"Hi, Dan It's not a game as such, but I was reading Jay Cross' book on informal learn…"

Dr. Dragos Ciobanu replied Oct 27, 2010 to Motivational Games for 8-16 people. Any suggestions??

3 Oct 28, 2010
Reply by Vaishali Singh

"Hi, Richard Was wondering if investing in a personal response system would be an op…"

Dr. Dragos Ciobanu replied Mar 10, 2010 to Launching e-learning in an organisation with limited computer access

14 Mar 10, 2010
Reply by Dr. Dragos Ciobanu

"Hi, everyone If e-mailing/printing is what you're after, Catherine, Articulate Quiz…"

Dr. Dragos Ciobanu replied Mar 10, 2010 to Interactive Elearning on DVD which can be saved

10 Mar 12, 2010
Reply by Catherine

"Hi, Tony I've had a quick look at it and the only thing I though was very cool was…"

Dr. Dragos Ciobanu replied Mar 10, 2010 to Anyone used Skillcast to produce interactive learning modules?

2 Mar 10, 2010
Reply by Tony Crockford

"Hi, Greg At the University of Leeds I pretty much played with everything available…"

Dr. Dragos Ciobanu replied Mar 10, 2010 to VILT / WebEx Solutions?

11 Mar 10, 2010
Reply by Dr. Dragos Ciobanu

"Hi, Margaret Just like Sumeet suggested, I usually like using PowerPoint as a wrapp…"

Dr. Dragos Ciobanu replied Mar 10, 2010 to Articulate QuizMaker: Anyone using it exclusively to create e-learning modules?

5 Mar 11, 2010
Reply by Margaret Kelsey

RSS

Members

Sponsor promotion

LSG Sponsors

© 2019   Created by Donald H Taylor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service