Mark Berthelemy's Discussions (184)

Discussions Replied To (153) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Susan, That's a good thought, about having it somewhere outside of the confe…"

Mark Berthelemy replied Nov 11, 2009 to LT Conference 2010: mini-Moodlemoot

20 Jun 7, 2010
Reply by John Hampton-Guest

"Hi Donald, Personally I have found no use for Twitter in either my professional or…"

Mark Berthelemy replied Oct 14, 2009 to Twitter - trivial or timely? And what role does it have in learning, if any?

6 Oct 16, 2009
Reply by James Clay

"Hi Tracey, There is one main differences between Moodle & OpenElms, and they fe…"

Mark Berthelemy replied Oct 7, 2009 to Advice - Open Source Elms?

1 Oct 7, 2009
Reply by Mark Berthelemy

"Hi Stu, No, an intranet-based system would be a website that sits on your servers,…"

Mark Berthelemy replied Sep 3, 2009 to Recommended Podcasting Software?

8 Sep 3, 2009
Reply by Stuart Bailey

"Hi Stu, RSS really comes into its own when you have lots of sites your users want t…"

Mark Berthelemy replied Sep 2, 2009 to Recommended Podcasting Software?

8 Sep 3, 2009
Reply by Stuart Bailey

"Hi Stuart, I understand entirely. How do you want your users to subscribe to the p…"

8 Sep 3, 2009
Reply by Stuart Bailey

"Hi Stuart, All the solutions I currently use are PHP/MySQL-based, so you'd need to…"

8 Sep 3, 2009
Reply by Stuart Bailey

"OK. If I was CLO I would: 1: Make sure the LMS was used where it added benefit 2: H…"

Mark Berthelemy replied Jul 28, 2009 to If I was CLO I would...

19 Sep 4, 2009
Reply by Philip Breading

"Hi Tracey, I would suggest that there are enough free MS Office tutorials online (e…"

Mark Berthelemy replied Jul 15, 2009 to Microsoft Office - eLearning and Performance Support in one

10 Aug 28, 2009
Reply by Peter Carlin

"When you move online, the learner is in control - however much you might want to thi…"

Mark Berthelemy replied Jul 8, 2009 to What is the single top L&D tip you would share with your LSG colleagues?

57 Jun 8, 2011
Reply by Andy Jones

RSS

Members

Sponsor promotion

LSG Sponsors

© 2020   Created by Donald H Taylor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service